-Chapter 9-

WC: 612

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week and Javon and I haven't talked, everyone noticed of course and asked what's wrong but we said nothing.

I know I did nothing wrong so that gives Javon no reason to be this rude to me.

I'm not talking or apologizing to him.

At lunch I saw Javon flirting with other girls which really pissed me off, I lost my appetite and left the table.

I heard Kylee come after me, she pulled me into the bathroom and soon texted Jayla to come and when she did they blocked the door and said "we're not letting you go until you tell me what's going on between you and my brother" Jayla said.

"noth-" "don't you dare say it's nothing, I see how you two act and something definitely happened" Kylee said and I sighed.

It wont matter if I told anyone.

I gave up and told them everything "I'll hear Javon's part of the story and get back to you but now you need something that will get your mind off of him so you have to come to the party Kylee is hosting"

"Y/n that's an order you are coming" Kylee said making me chuckle "I'll check with my parents and text you my answer" I said and they finally let me go.

When I got home I went to my mom first and told her about the party so that she could help me tell my dad.

She was fine with me going to a party "now let's go tell your father" she said making me groan "can't you tell him" I said and she chuckled "no now come on, I'll try to help" she said and I sighed.

I knocked on my father's office and heard him say "come in" so we did, he looked up from his paper and smiled at us "what are my two favorite girls doing here" he said kissing my mother.

"Daddy you know I love you right" I said and he raised a brow "what do you Y/n" he said and I smiled "why do you think I want something" I said "because you only call me daddy when you want something" he said and I looked at my mother for help.

"Thomas you know Kylee right" my mother said and he nodded "she is having a party and invited Y/n" "no Y/n is too young for parties" he said.

"dad please everyone is going to be there, please I swear I'll be on my best behavior" I said but he still shook his head.

I looked at my mom and she sighed, she whispered something into my father's ear and he agreed to let me go.

I was over the moon and thanked them both, I ran to my room and texted the girls that I'm going and started to get ready.

I had no idea what to wear so I looked at Pinterest for some ideas and finally chose a look and this was it: (If you don't like it just imagine something else)

I think I looked cute and that's what mattered, I got into the car and told the driver the location.

When I arrived I saw her house filled with a lot of people, it took me a while to find my friends, we had some drinks, alcohol-free and danced around.

It was so fun, Jayla pulled me to a group of people and we played truth or dare then 7 minutes in heaven and at the second round the bottle stopped at me. I looked at the other end of the bottle and felt my stomach turn.

It landed on Javon Wanna Walton

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}