-Chapter 28-

WC: 499

Warning: None

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javon was on Instagram live and wanted me to join him, we weren't really doing anything just playing and messing around.

I was looking through my phone when he suddenly snatched it "Javon give me my phone back" I said looking at my boyfriend "no" he replied and I smiled raising a brow "please baby can I have my phone back" I said and he shook his head smiling "no"

"fine" I stayed there for a minute before jumping on my boyfriend and trying to get my phone back.

"give it back!" "no" he laughed we fought each other for a couple more minutes before he pinned me down on the floor and help both my hands above my head.

"hi pretty girl" Javon smiled "hey baby...can I get my phone back?" "give me a kiss first," she said and I shook my head when Javon tried to kiss me I turned my head "hey!"

I laughed and he pouted and tried to kiss me again but I turned my head again "ynnn" "yes Javon" "stop that!" he whined.

I turned my head sideways and looked at his phone that was still on live "everyone look at what my boyfriend does to me, he is such an idiot" I said "but you love me" he said leaning in.

"maybe" I replied "no definitely" he said and I smiled inches away from his face "fine I definitely love you" we locked lips together and when we pulled away we noticed the number of people watching the live doubled.

We looked at all the sweet comments and smiled, we decided to let some people join us and we talked to them.

They were all sweet except for this one fan who thought I was only using him "Javon and coco are much better together" she said and before I could speak Javon spoke.

"first of all who I date is none of your business 2nd of all I hate coco because that bitch tried to ruin our relationship and 3rd of all Y/n Y/l/n is the perfect girl to me, she's the perfect girl in the world and no one will ruin our relationship, not you not coco, not anyone and any toxic people or 'fans' I'll be happy to block you out my life like I'll do to you" Javon blocked the girl and ended his live.

I turned to Javon and he looked mad "hey there are just trolls don't mind them" I said cupping his cheek and making him look at me.

"I'm just worried because they can be so mean sometimes" "I know and you have nothing to worry about, I learned to ignore them" I said and he still looked annoyed.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked and he shook his head "cuddle and watch a movie" I said and a small smile made it on his face "come on wanna let's go" I giggled walking upstairs to his room.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}