-Chapter 27-

WC: 617

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly opened the windows and let him in "Javon what are you doing it's raining outside!?" I said in shock. He was shaking wet and his lips lost their color so I quickly covered him with a towel and a blanket on top.

I noticed his red puffy eyes and my heart ache "Y/n please I need to talk to you" he said and I stayed quiet giving him his chance I guess.

"Y/n I am so sorry I should've listened to you, you were right, you always are. Please just know that I never wanted to kiss coco she came onto me and I froze in shock and that's when you came in. because of her, I lost the person I love the most, my girlfriend, my best friend and my soulmate and these couple of days without you felt like years of punishment. I don't eat, I don't sleep I can't do anything. I love you so much and if you don't wanna get back together it's fine I get it you deserve much better but at least forgive me because it's eating me alive"

Javon broke down crying and that made me cry "Javon I love you so much" I said kissing him.

He was a bit surprised by that but quickly kissed me back, this kiss was long and passionate and I felt my heart spark with joy.

We pulled away and our foreheads were still touching, I looked at his beautiful brown eyes and said "I love you"

"So you forgive me" "yes I forgive you now come on let's get you out of these wet clothes" I said taking him to my closet pulling out one of his hoodies and sweatpants "and I thought I lost them" I chuckled and I felt butterflies fill my stomach.

God I missed that feeling

We got in bed and into each other's arms, Javon played with my hair, I snuggled closer to him and heard his heartbeat, my eyes felt heavy and Javon kissed my head "goodnight beautiful"

The next morning I woke up in Javon's arms and before my mom came I woke him up and told him that he should leave since I yet haven't told them what happened yet.

"I'll see you in school" he said "in school bye" he climbed down and I closed my window "Y/n breakfast!" my mom yelled "coming" I yelled back.

I got ready for school and headed downstairs for breakfast, I sat down and ate a piece of toast "well well you look happy" my mom said "wanna share what was the cause of that?" "more like who" I said.

My father looked away from his newspaper and raised a brow "explain?" "later I promise" I said "I got to go now" I garbed my back and walked to school.

I opened my locker to take my books out and felt hands on my waist and I kiss on my cheek "hey baby" "hey" I smiled and turned around to face my boyfriend "you look beautiful, I missed you" he whispered.

"Javon it's been less than an hour" I giggled "yea an hour too long?" he said and kissed me, I kissed him back.

We pulled away and smiled looking at each other

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

We turned around and saw Jaden, Jayla, and Kylee standing there with their mouths open "you guys are back together!" Jayla asked and we nodded "oh my god congratulation" they said hugging me.

At lunch word quickly spread around that we got back together and some girls didn't like that and guess what

I. Don't. Care.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}