-Chapter 26-

WC: 595

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday came quickly and when I entered school it felt a bit weird, I opened my locker and took my books out "Y/n Y/l/n I'm going to kill you" "we're going to kill you" Kylee and Jayla said.

"hey guys" "hey?" is this all we get" Jayla said "bitch come here" they pulled me into a hug "we blew up your phone why wouldn't you answer" "sorry I just needed time away from everything" I said and they gave me a sympathetic look.

"You know Javon misses you" Jayla said and my heart ached "please I don't wanna talk about this" I said shutting my locker and leaving.

Honestly, my day wasn't that bad, I saw Javon here and there but I would quickly walk away before anything could happen, it was awkward when I was in class with him only because I was so used to having him right next to me and no we can't even look at each other.

I decided to skip lunch and after school practice a little soccer, I shot a goal and heard someone clapping their hands, I turned around to see one of my guy friends who's also on the soccer team with me.

"Good job Y/l/n" he said "thanks bro" I kicked the ball toward him, we played for a while and he offered to walk me home and I didn't decline.

I walked back to my house and took a nap but that was disrupted by someone entering my room "mom I don't lunch" I said "it's not your mom it's me Daelo"

He jumped onto my bed and hugged me "hey little dude what are you doing here" I said happily yet surprised to see him.

"Y/n I missed you so I decided to come visit you" he said "well thank you..wait do your parents know you're here?" I asked "no I didn't tell them" he said "what why!?" "Because they might've said no" he said.

"Daelo still you shouldn't have left without them knowing, come on I'm taking you home" I said putting on my shoes, I held Daelo's hands and walked him back to his house. I rang the doorbell and his mother opened up.

"Daelo where were you!? DJ I found him" Jess yelled and DJ came "oh my god where were you!?" "he came to our house saying he misses me" I told them "thank you Y/n" they hugged me "it's okay and our house is open for you all you Daelo have to ask your parents first" I said and he sighed "fine!!"

I turned around and bumped into someone "sorry" we both said and we immediately knew who it was.

Javon.

We both looked into each other's eyes not saying a single word, even though it was only for a few seconds it felt like hours.

"you guys okay?" Daelo said making us look away "I got to go" I mumbled and left.

I quickly got into my room and locked the door, I felt my heart pumping so fast, you would think that it was hate but it was not.

I brushed it off and went along with my day but when it came night it started raining and I love the rain but thunder scare me a bit so I couldn't sleep.

It was about midnight when I heard knocking noises against my window which I ignored at first but when it became louder I got up and pushed my curtains aside to see Javon on the other side.

What the...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}