-Chapter 14-

WC: 777

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fine we're going to the arcade first" he said "arcade? "yea I know it sounds weird but I promise it's going to be so much fun" he said and I trust him.

We walked to the arcade and it was huge, it had many games and a cool aesthetic and a roller skating rink.

Javon got us our cones/ tokens and we started playing the games, it was so much fun. Playing against wanna was even better, he looks so cute concentrated

We played the basketball game and he was losing, he placed his hands on my waist and gently pushed me to the other side and started to play on my machine.

The games ended and he turned to me "look I'm a natural" he said pointing at my score "sure you are" I giggled "okay let's go find a game I'm good at" he said taking my hand.

We got slushies and then found a punching game which he was very happy about "let's play that" he said "Javon I'm not that strong" I said "you don't know you might be stronger than me" he said making me laugh.

"Sure a girl who eats all day and sleeps against a boxer who trains 24/7" "come on Y/n/n just try" he said and did "not bad" he said trying not to laugh "shut up" I took my drink from him and he gave me his to hold.

When Javon punched the bag the numbers quickly rose, he looked at the final number and smiled proudly "I guess I am stronger".

After a while Javon wanted to go to the roller skating rink but I didn't "come on it'll be so much fun" he said "no" I said sitting down "you go and I'll watch" "no I wanna have fun with you" he said.

"Why don't you wanna skate" he said sitting next to me" "because..." "because what?" "because I dontknowhow" I mumbled "what I didn't hear you" "I don't know how" I told him and he smiled "that's okay I'll teach you"

We got our skates and put them on, I got up and walked to the rink, Javon got in and gave me his hand "don't worry I won't let you fall" he said "promise" "I promise"

I took his hand and got in the rink I moved a little and was about to slip and fall but wanna held me close to him "I don't like this" I said looking up to him "don't worry It'll be fun when you get the hang of it" he said.

-Javon's pov-

Teaching Y/n how to skate was really funny, she was really scared and hanging on me like a kola.

Y/n slipped way too many times but thankfully I caught her every time, holding my hand she slowly started moving "look it's not that bad" I said and after a few more rounds I saw that she was ready and let go.

"Javon what are you doing!?" Y/n said freaking out "you can do it!" I said "no no I can't hold my hand before I bump into anyone" she said "Y/n turn!" I said but she froze so I quickly got to her and held her back.

"you okay?" I said and she looked at me mad "you said you won't let go" she said "Y/n I thought you were ready" I said "well you thought wrong, I'm done trying" and she held onto the side of the ring and got out removing her skates.

Great job Javon you made her mad on your first date

I got out and sat next to her "Y/n/n I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" I said and she looked at me "I'll forgive you if you promise to keep teaching me".

"wait you still want to skate?" I said a bit surprised "yea it was fun but I think I'm done for today" I took off my skates and we both wore our shoes.

We decided to have dinner and eat from the McDonalds nearby, as we were eating I noticed the time and my eyes widened

"shit Y/n it's 8:52" Y/n's eyes widened and she got up, since we were almost done with our food, we cleaned the table up and ran out of the place and to her house.

It was actually fun, rain suddenly started to pour which made things more exciting. When we reached her house her mother had towels ready for us and her father wasn't mad when he saw us late a couple of minutes because we were laughing and giggling the whole time.

This was the best first date ever!

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's your dream date?