-Chapter 29-

WC: 730

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day my brother Michael gets married to his boyfriend William and to be honest, we were all running everywhere trying to make things perfect.

-Javon's pov-

We walked to the venue and saw everyone everywhere Y/n was in the bouffe area telling them where to put the food.

"hey babe you okay?" I asked "no some of the food is missing, the flowers are late and now I have to get dressed and do my hair a-" "Woah baby calm down" I said pulling her into a hug, I kissed her head and she looked at me.

"How bout this, you go get ready and I'll take this list and finish it" I said taking the list from her hand "baby no I can't you're the gu-" before she could continue I cut her off "don't you dare, I'm your boyfriend who's going to help his beautiful girlfriend"

"Javon there's a lot of things" she said and I pecked her lips "I'm fine you just go" I said and she smiled "are you sure" "YES now goo!" "thank you, you're the best I love youuu" she kissed my cheek and ran away.

I tried to finish Y/n's list which wasn't that hard because I finished it with the help of my parents and siblings.

-time skip-

The ceremony begins in 10 minutes and I looked for my girlfriend, her mother told me where she was.

I knocked on the door and heard Y/n say 'come in' so I did, she was facing the mirror and turned around to face me.

Oh my god

She looks stunning, from here head to toe.

"what do you think" she asked twirling a little "you look amazing! Beautiful! Gorgeous!" I said and she giggled blushing a little "thank you baby"

We talked for a bit and Y/n had to go with her brothers and I had to get back to my seat, the music started and Y/n was a bridesmaid and walked down the aisle with her brother Alex.

-time skip-

After Michael and William officially married the party started and I danced with my girlfriend.

The wedding was so fun, we danced, ate and even watched both families play against each other to see who knows their sons better.

It was pretty late so my parents and Daelo went back to their hotel room while I stayed with Y/n. the wedding was outdoor and most people left so we just walked around the place admiring the beautiful view and weather.

My apple watch dinged singling that it's 12 am right now, I looked at the date and smiled "babe" I spoke and she hummed "do you know what day it is?" I said and she looked at my watch and smiled.

She stopped walking and wrapped her arms around me "happy one year anniversary baby" we locked lips together and smiled.

The kiss was deep and passionate.

When we pulled away I smiled and said "I actually have your gift with me" "Your gift is in my hotel room" she said "it's okay I'll just give you mine first"

Y/n's gift wasn't that big but it means too much and that's what's important, I told her to close her eyes and open it when I tell her.

-Y/n's pov-

"Okay 3..2...1 okay open your eyes" he said and I was surprised to see what Javon had in his hand.

It was a ring, 2 actually

Before I could say anything he spoke "it's a promise ring don't worry" I was a bit relieved because we were only 16.

"I bought you this ring because it'll represent my love for you and that you are taken and I am going to marry you one day" he explained making me smile widely "one is yours and the other is mine" he added.

We both wore our rings and I hugged him tightly "I love it thank you" "your welcome" I smiled and he kissed me again.

-Javon's pov-

When we went back to the hotel room Y/n handed me my gift which was a limited edition Jorden's and a watch I was dying to get.

I thank her so much and we changed out of our clothes and into more comfortable ones then got in bed and cuddled each other, we talked about our future together...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

AN: Should I end this book here or write another chapter?