-Chapter 10-

WC: 678

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Javon and Y/n!!" Jaden said and we both yelled "no!" "yes!" everyone yelled back.

"I'm not going in with her" Javon said and I rolled my eyes "like I wanna be with you" when people noticed that we wouldn't do it they forced us and locked us in a room together.

"We won't open until you guys make up" we heard Jaden say from the other side of the room, after a while of banging on the door I gave up and turned around to see Javon on the bed staring at me.

"What?" I said and he rolled his eyes "this is all your fault" he muttered "my fault, please tell me how this is my fault" I said annoyed "whatever" he mumbled.

We sat in silence for a few minutes then he started to tap his feet on the floor, I didn't mind it at first but then it got to me "can you please stop that" I said and he looked at me and the at his phone and continued to tap his feet.

"Javon stop it" I said more seriously but he only did it louder "your such a child" I said and he scoffed. My phone dinged and I looked at the message and smiled.

It was a message from James, he sent me a funny picture of him in a harry potter costume so of course it made me laugh a little.

Since I had nothing to do I kept texting James and it was much better than Javon, I told James that I felt cute in my outfit and he asked for a picture so of course, I sent him on.

I took it in the huge mirror in Kyle's room.

"Who are you texting?" Javon asked and looked at him "none of your business" I said "is it a guy?" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows "I'll say it again none of your business" and sent the picture.

He said that I looked cute which made me smile "is it the guy from the bowling alley?" Javon asked "or James from school?" "Why do you even care" I said and chuckled "I don't, they're all fake friends who only want you to use you" he said.

"no there not, if anything there better than you a stupid boy" I said and he got up and snatched my phone away from me "hey give it back" I said and he raised his hand up.

Javon was taller than me so there was no way I could've reached my phone "Javon Walton give me my phone back" I said mad "come and take it" he said shaking his hand. I jumped and tried to get it but it was to high for me to reach.

"Why are you so annoying!" I said "your annoying" he said "you're a horrible friend" I said "yea well good thing your friends with all these other boys" he said and it finally hit me.

Oh my god Is Javon jealous?

I stopped trying to get my phone and looked at Javon "what?" he asked confused "are you jealous" I said "what?" "are you jealous of the boys I became friends with?" I said "no of course not"

"you are!" I said "no I'm not! Why would I be jealous of them?" he said and I chuckled "I don't know you tell me" I said "I told you I'm not jealous" he said annoyed.

"wait do you like me" I said and his cheeks got red "no I hate you" he said, I kept annoying him until he got mad and pushed me against the wall "shut up" he said mad.

"what makes you think I'll listen to you" I said and kept asking him "lalalalala" I yelled and he got mad "your so annoying shut up" he yelled "you're annoying!!".

Javon and I stayed there for a minute and that's when we realized how close our faces were to each other.

"Javon-" I whispered but he cut me off my smashing his lips on mine

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}