-Chapter 11-

WC: 578

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Javon's pov-

I kissed her

I did it without thinking, it just happened

I pulled away and saw the shock on her face making my heart drop.

Fuck I missed up

"I'm so sorry" I said "I don't know why I did this i-" Y/n cut me off by pressing her lips on mine, I was a bit surprised but quickly kissed her back.

When we pulled away, I noticed that both me and her were blushing hard "you were right" I said and she was confused "what?" "you were right, I do like you. l-like a lot" I said feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I like you too" she said and I didn't really believe her "actually?" I said happily "actually" she giggled "wait so what does that makes us.." she said and I felt my heart beat faster "Ummm...do you maybe..wanna be my.." "my what" she said fully knowing what I wanted to say.

"come on Y/n you know what I mean" I said flustered "no I don't think I do" she said sitting on the bed "do you wanna be my..girlfriend" I whispered the last part "excuse me what was that" she said smiling.

-Y/n's pov-

"my girlfriend, do you wanna be my girlfriend" he finally said and I felt my heart spark in such a wonderful way, I kissed his lips and felt him smile into the kiss and pulled me closer to him resting his hands on my waist.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he deepened the kiss.

We heard someone unlocking the door so we quickly pulled apart, "you guys friends again" Jayla said and we looked at each other and nodded "YAY!! now come on let's go dance!!" they said pulling me down to the party.

We danced a bit then ate dinner and after that I looked at the time and told my friends that I had to leave. They of course tried to make me stay but I know my father would be mad if I broke his word.

When I got back to the house I went to my father and mother who were in their room watching tv, I told them that I'm back and they asked me about the party.

I told them everything except for the kiss Javon and I shared.

I went back to my room and took a long hot shower, I changed into my favorite pj's and got in bed. I tried to sleep but couldn't, I looked at the time and sighed

Should I text him?

No it's too late, he might be asleep

Maybe night

After a few minutes of talking to myself I decided to text him.

-Wanna🥊 -

Me ~ hey you awake?

I thought that Javon would take a while to answer but seconds later he replied and wrote back

Wanna🥊~ yup but why are you awake?

Me ~ I couldn't sleep :/

Wanna🥊~ me too

Wanna🥊~ maybe texting would help :)

Me ~ maybe let's try

Javon and I texted all night and when I started to get tired I looked at the time and was surprised

Me ~ its 3 am

Wanna🥊~ shit I just realized

Me ~ we should sleep now

Wanna🥊~ I guess we should

Wanna🥊~ goodnight❤️

Me ~ goodnight

Me ~ btw that was my first kiss and it was amazing, thank you <3

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}