Once Quirkless Not always Quirkless

Age difference is Y/n being 3 years older. (19)

Her Father's quirk is enhanced senses (the human senses are heightened for a selected period of time, but the selected period of time will be the same period of time for the consequences such as constant migraines and loss of sleep).

A few days later...

Y/n had been visiting Shigiraki until the fateful day she saw the police and heroes trying to assess the situation, a no go, Y/n was about to leave when she saw Shigiraki or at lease an outline of him in an alleyway out of the corner of her eyes before disappearing.

So for the other few days she met Toya at Sekoto peak until he finally introduced her to his family, which was only Rei so he could basically use Y/n as an excuse why he's sneaking out, Rei was still suspicious but she was happy that Toya had a friend.

Until that was when Shoto was finally born, Y/n knew that Toya would have a bad day so that night, when her parents slept, she went out to see him, and comforted him with some chilled yogurt, she could see he was crying.

"They don't listen! That man is so-!!! How can he just not even see that I have the potential of surpassing all might!" Said Toya as Y/n nodded listening carefully.

"At least you always understand me and listen, unlike my brother, sister, even mom." Said Toya as Y/n was eating some yogurt, nodding along.

5 years later......

8 years old and Y/n was now looking after Izuku and Bakugou as their official babysitter, Bakugou wanted to be independent of Y/n but even though he claims to be independent, he still clings to her, wanting her praise and attention.

"And you claim to be independent, cute." Said Y/n as she poked his forehead receiving some backlash from him.

"H-hey!! I can be alone!! In fact I'm leaving!" Huffed Bakugou as Y/n chuckled at him stomping away in a cutesy manner, meanwhile Izuku cling to her and wanting head pats.

"Who can resist that fluffy hair? Of course! I will be a fool if I DIDN'T!" Said Y/n as she yelled over to Bakugou who turned slightly to see Izuku receiving all of the attention, in an instant he ran back and demanded the attention.

"What's the magic word?"

"......please?.." Asked Bakugou as he turned away with embarrassment of stooping so low.

But Bakugou was calmed down by Y/n's hand combing through his hair. That is until Y/n got a notification from Toya, asking to meet up for quirk training.

"I got to go meet up with a friend, oh look Bakugou your friends are here!" Said Y/n as two kids approached, Bakugou and Izuku were happy that their friends were here, but Y/n knew better, Izuku was being bullied and he didn't even know it.

"I'll be right back, alright. Don't do anything dangerous." Said Y/n, the boys nodded and Y/n gave Izuku and Bakugou one more head pat before rushing away to see Toya.

---------

"You need to focus more quickly, remember your body is built to withstand the cold climate, make sure that fire is controlled!" Said Y/n as Toya was controlling his blue flames as Y/n held a giant stick.

When Toya was done, Y/n poked his head with the stick.

"Toya....." Said Y/n as she poked him with the stick.

"Stop poking me!!!" Said Toya as he put out his flames on his hair.

"We are gonna have a long time training you, and I have thought about an idea for your hero costume!" Said Y/n as she opened her backpack and got out her sketchbook.