Germiphobic are We???

"What an unsanitary dump, is this your base of operations?" Said a young man with a mask and narrow yellow eyes that could put the brightest shine of gold to shame.

"Sure! You think I'd bring you to our base right off the bat? This is just a rendezvous point." Said Twice.

"Gimme a break. This place is dusty as hell.... I'm gonna to catch something." Said Overhaul as Twice opened the metal doors.

"Relax...... the guys inside are already pretty sick." Said Twice.

When they came inside there was Shigiraki, big sis mag, Toga, and Mr. Compress.

"He ain't such a bad guy once you get a chance to talk to him!! So I told him to come to you, Shigiraki! He's kinda creepy!!" Said Twice.

"Quite a whopper.... You've landed for us Twice..." Said Shigiraki.

"Whopper? You being sarcastic League of Villains?" Said Overhaul.

"What this guy famous?" Said Big Mag.

"My master showed me a picture of him once. He's yakuza. The young head of the Shie Hassaikai." Said Shigiraki.

"Oooh! A gangster?! I've never met one before. He has an aura surrounding him!" Said Big Mag, gushing.

"What's so special about them?" Asked Toga.

"My dear toga, let this old timer explain...." Said Mr. Compress, explaining about the underworld used to be in control of gangsters, but once heroes came about, they basically became a protected species.

"You're not wrong about that at all." Said Overhaul.

"So why come to us now Mafia boy? Shouldn't you be celebrating All Might's retirement?" Asked Big Sister Mag.

"It's not about just that, All for one's a big deal, the Emperor of darkness that controlled the underworld now defeated and locked up in Tartarus. The guy was like an urban legend to my generation. The old guard though.... They were always gossiping about that he'd up and died." Said Overhaul.

"So now both the Light and the Dark.... Are leaderless, question is who's gonna step up to lead?" Said Overhaul.

Shigiraki said he would claim the title but Overhaul stopped him and saying his past failures.

"First the hero killer Stain, then the carnal murderer, Muscular, and the death row inmate Moonfish. Were all heavy hitters operating under you, but they got beaten and caught, almost like you didn't know how to use 'em, right?" Asked Kai as he looked at Shigiraki.

"And then..... there was Detective Y/n L/n, a popular detective for the powerless until she got a quirk from All for one, though she barely use it she has made it her own, she was under you while you captured her, easily gotten out because of your foolishness I believe." Said Kai as he narrowed his eyes, Shigiraki's jaw clenched in subtle rage.

Soon enough Overhaul boldly claimed that he will become the next leader and make them useful.

"Get out." Said Shigiraki, Big Sis Mag quickly ripped off the big magnet and pulled Overhaul over.

"Sorry mafia boy, but we not here to serve anyone." Said Big Sis Mag, who then goes on about meeting and old friend and themselves choosing their roles, overhaul got a little cut before touching her, Big sis Mag was instantly killed.

"Your side made its first move." Said Overhaul.

"BIG SIS MAG?!!?" Said everyone.

"Ugh.... Filthy!!! I hate this part!!! Said Overhaul in rage as he scrubbed his clothes.