Joined But Amplified the War

Y/n was riding on top of Axel's Phoenix form, and she saw the battlefield below.

"All right Axel, remember the plan?" Asked Y/n, the phoenix grumbled.

Axel was going to fight Gigantomachia, while Y/n deals with everyone's power up and heal Aizawa.

Y/n jumped off Axel and landed swiftly onto the ground near Aizawa that had trouble walking.

"Ms. L/n?! Where were you?" Said Aizawa.

"Sorry I was catching up with an old friend." Said Y/n.

SCRREEEEECCHHH!!!*

They looked above to see a large bird going to the other team of heroes.

"You might wanna back up!" Said Y/n before roots started to form a shell around Y/n and began looking through Japan and saw Gigantomachia being caught by Axel's big Talons and began bringing him up to the atmosphere while the others villains were battling some of the Nevermore members.

Y/n did all she could and healed up every hero but in the end only Gigantomachia and Mr. Compress was apprehended, and the liberation army was all caught in exchange for the Shigiraki to escape.

"Dang it!!" Said Y/n as she burst out of her own little cocoon while Bakugo was healed.

Everyone looked at her in shock, she was confused until she felt her body.

Crack* sssshhhhcccrrr*

Her body was cracking, blood seeped through them and Y/n's eyes widened before falling down.

-------------

Y/n was stuck in the hospital and her friends were now in the spotlight and the organization was revealed.

Y/n coughed as she breathed slowly, she was glad, she saved everyone, and no heroes were killed because of her and her friends.

But now the class barged in, and they were happy that she was alive.

"Enough crying, I said I wasn't planning on going out. Rian what a surprise." Said Y/n when she noticed Rian leaning against the wall as he changed his blue green in a purple with green splotches.

"So this is the famous class 1-a, I wanted to meet up with all of you when the time was right, but it seems this world has other plans. Anyways, my name Rian." Said Rian as he walked up closer to Y/n's hospital bed and bowed down.

"Isn't he supposed to be in police custody? Wait! Y/n you know him?!" Said Hagakure.

"Well, basically he and I go back as friends, but he and my other friends gone into obscurity after their childhood." Said Y/n as Rian head turned to look at her and smiled softly before handing out his wing and Y/n held it before getting out of the hospital bed.

"Correct, Y/n and I have been good friends, along with my visit, Isla, Lydia, Scarlett, Atlas, and Axel came." Said Rian before the squad of them gone inside and happily introduced themselves to the class.

They each explained their quirks, and soon enough after their introduction, the class seemed to warm up, before police came in.

"They escaped police custody! Don't move!" Said an officer before they squad ended up going back into custody.

"Hey your police unit is more shitty that it was begging for us to escape, and plus admit it! You need us help catch some of the villains that escaped from Tartarus!" Said Lydia, the class gasped and the officer was immediately surprised.

"Lydia you dumbass!!!" Said Scarlett.

"Well I'm SORRY, did I ask for your opinion????" Said Lydia as she brought out a cigarette to smoke it only for Isla to slap it out of her hand.

"This is a dumbass over here.... ISLA YOU BITCH!!!" Said Lydia, Y/n only watch in disappointment mode.

--------------

The heroes one by one retired and the commission were all in the hospital, and now Y/n accompanied the three top heroes.

But then they demanded to know what was Y/n's relationship to nevermore, Y/n knew she couldn't direct them away.

"My relation to the underground organization is that of allies, the organization was originally was going to be used to kill one person, but then new evidence showed that he never knew about them and that it was the people that worked under him did it, so the people who were harmed by them had their revenge.... But now they want to help out of the shadows and mean no harm to the citizens." Explained Y/n, the people didn't buy it, so Y/n decided to show how serious she was.

"Fine, to prove my word, I'll show you something, I hidden it ever since I obtained my quirk from All for one, my body, to use my quirk has been making crack marks and to cover it up I used my quirk to fill those cracks." Said Y/n as she stopped using her quirk, cracks suddenly appeared flesh seemed to show a little to the more bigger ones, the crowd saw the pain that Y/n had to cover, bleeding wasn't coming but the cracks looked like blood could go through those cracks any minute.

Y/n's Quirk: Stami- Shift her quirk can do anything! And when her quirk appears, (f/c) cracks appear on her skin, she could make it steam or fall like liquid! She could also use her quirk to give a booster or take stamina away from her opponents! Her consequence with her quirk? Overusing it leads to instant need of sleep and weaker resistance if fighting. Another consequence? Yup! M̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ h̶e̶r̶ f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶f̶u̶l̶ o̶f̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ o̶r̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ h̶o̶u̶r̶s̶ a̶g̶o̶!̶ Can make cracks all over her body so the quirk can work, it will not caused bleeding or damage to the tissue or muscles.