Quirkless no more!

Beep......

Beep beep.........

Y/n opened her eyes, she looked around, the hospital or maybe it looks like a hospital and all for one's doctor is just around the corner-

"Detective L/n!" Said Fat Gum as Y/n was squished in a hug.

"That's enough Fat gum, L/n what you did is irresponsible, you could've gotten much more worse than bruises and cuts." Scolded Ingenium.

"How long was I out?" Asked Y/n.

"Almost 2 weeks." Said the doctor and besides him the chief of police, Tsuragamae Kenji.

"Everyone out, the doctor and I must have a discussion with Detective L/n." Said Kenji, the heroes left, leaving the beagle man and doctor alone.

"Detective L/n what you did is irresponsible and almost costing Japan their finest detective to die. I know personally how reckless you are but I admit that reckless nature has brought the most hardened criminals down to their knees. Woof. But now your body is changing, trying to adapt to your newfound quirk." Said Kenji, making Y/n's eyes widen in shock and horror.

"A quirk?" Whispered Y/n but now low enough so the chief couldn't hear, the doctor nodded and Kenji's head bowed a bit before seeing his eyes.

"Somehow you obtained a quirk, doctors are baffled and now since you are currently hosting this quirk, we must give you to authorities that could train it, help you control it, the quirk would've make your body out of control if it wasn't for your training routine and fighting. Woof." Said Kenji as Y/n looked at her arms, clean of bandages but veins suddenly showing like a volcano bulging up before returning underneath the skin.

"What even is my quirk?" Asked Y/n.

"We didn't figure it out yet, only by multiple tests while you were knocked out showed you had newly acquired quirk genes, they are still building themselves." Said the Doctor.

"That is why I am here." Said a familiar friendly voice, Y/n looked to see Nezu his arms behind his back.

"Such an honor to meet you Nezu." Said Y/n as she bowed her head, Nezu smiled.

"No no dear, the pleasure is mine, though I have planned to meet you in a much later date, I have to say it is a real pleasure to greet you at last, you've caused quite a stir because of your success." Said Nezu as he opened his arms wide.

"Now, you will become security along as being a hero in training. But I was surprised by the circumstances of you obtaining a quirk, it was like your body was expecting it." Said Nezu as he looked over the reports.

"Pro hero Nezu, I trust that L/n won't cause any trouble with her nature in mind." Said Kenji.

'I'm right here, damn....' Thought Y/n as she inwardly felt betrayed.

"I don't mind, in fact I encourage it, with her experience I'm sure students are quick to see her as an example, now L/n, I can give you all the time you need to prepare to go to U.A." Said Nezu.

"I'll be ready by 9." Said Y/n straightforwardly, as she took off her wires.

"Detective-!" Said Doctor while Kenji was expecting this but was surprised by her bluntness.

"Where are my clothes?" Asked Y/n as she wrapped the blanket around her as she started to leave the room with a limp.

"Detective you still need rest! Woof!" Said Kenji, looking at her like a dad trying to punish his kid.