The Festival of Paranoia

(Forgot to mention that those cracks when Y/n use her quirk, yeah those cracks are supposed to look like eclipse's hand cracks

(Forgot to mention that those cracks when Y/n use her quirk, yeah those cracks are supposed to look like eclipse's hand cracks. Sorry :<)

Y/n felt eyes piercing through her but she stood amongst the crowd of students and looking away from Midnight because of the fact that she doesn't want to be a pervert.

"I'm going to be the best." Said Katsuki, everyone instantly booed.

"Izuku, come on let's get ready for the 1st trial." Said Y/n.

Y/n cracked her knuckles waiting for the countdown among the others, her plan? Throwing Izuku to the front and get kick out the first chance she gets, she didn't want to mess up the timeline. (Yeet that child)

START!

Y/n grabbed Izuku by the collar and held his waist closely, Izuku nosebleed while blushing aggressively.

"What are you-?!" Said Izuku taken aback as well as some of the others and Present mic and aizawa.

Y/n lifted him up and with her quirk threw him like a basketball.

"Get the first place for me!!" Said Y/n.

Y/n was pushed and shoved and she felt a chill, she quickly used her quirk and jumped high before Todoroki stuck her to the ground with ice.

Y/n quickly ran off after him along with the few others, Mineta caught up to him and got punched by one of the robots from the entrance exam.

Y/n was breathless when she saw the zero pointers, they look like Godzilla in a way.

Todoroki froze the robots in an unstable position on purpose but what caught him by surprised was Y/n using her quirk to stop all of them from falling on the students.

"Hurry! Run!!!" Said Y/n all of the students quickly gone through the bots while Y/n was sweating bullets but after all of them got through she smashed the robots and caught up to the others.

"Looks like L/n is supporting the other! And still manage to catch up to the top!!" Said Present Mic as Y/n was running quicker with her quirk.

Y/n looked at the rope and gulped slightly, her worst enemy, heights.

Gripping onto the rope she pretended she was in gym class and quickly went to the other side, not wanting to spend another moment with her fear.

Y/n notice Izuku still holding onto the piece of metal and collecting the mines, wanting to help him she gave the explosion an extra punch.

KA-BOOM!!!*

Izuku went floating in the air, Y/n was riding on a stamina-skateboard not giving a shit, and Todoroki and Bakugo were chasing Izuku wanting to be in first place.