Alleyway Brawl

Warning!: Kidnapping, SA, Horny stuff, and Gore.

Y/n arrived at her home with the two training heroes, she already called Sir Nighteye to come to her place because of the case he was working on.

"You called Ms. L/n?" Said Nighteye as his sidekick, Bubble girl was with him.

"Yes, but in private at my place, come on." Said Y/n as she noticed some people whispering as they looked at the group.

"Alright, here's Eri, she was running away from Kai Chisaki, so.... I basically kidnapped her and ran away before she got back into his grasp." Said Y/n bluntly while Eri hugged her while clutching her jacket.

"So is he her father or something?" Asked Izuku.

"Nah, that bastard don't even have a trace of his dna on her, probably someone close to him gave her up to him, because of her quirk." Said Y/n pointing to the small horn on her head.

"What you just did is reckless L/n, what if-" Stated Nighteye only to be shushed by Y/n putting a hand up.

"I know what I did was reckless, I probably wouldn't have done it if I wasn't sure about Chisaki. But if dying meant saving a child from a worse fate, I would accepted it with no hesitation." Said Y/n as she wrapped an arm around Eri.

"Also another topic, I think I will be willing to adopt her, isn't she adorable?" Said Y/n as she held up Eri like she was a little kitten she found on the streets.

Nighteye sighed shaking his head, knowing well that Y/n had no intention of giving Eri away, a few hours later, Y/n already had some comfortable clothes for Eri.

A week later......

"Oh Y/n! You're here!" Said Kirishima as he smiled warmly with his iconic smile.

"Yup, I'm here and with a special guest with me." Said Y/n as Eri hid behind her leg, peeking out.

"Hey! Aww who is this little kid?" Asked Kirishima.

"Her name is Eri, she's now in my custody and she's with me on work studies because the baby sitter decided to bail on me and go on a trip to France." Said Y/n.

Kirishima nodded and looked pumped that a kid was with him, probably because he was so excited about a new friend to make, Tamaki seemed to be nervous and flinched away.

Fatgum seemed happy that Eri was around, Y/n held her close knowing what was about to happen.

They were walking around and Y/n noticed the whispering again, she heard words that were quiet underneath the loud noises of music and other chatter.

....L/n is going hero...

I heard that the Police....

Since that quirk appeared......

Really going to let her go?!.....

......I heard that Stain.......

Y/n looked at Eri who was getting a bit tired from walking, so Y/n picked her up and hummed a little time to lull her to sleep, that's what her past mother did when she was tired out. Y/n felt sad about leaving behind her past parents, her father's warm hugs when she needed to be comforted, her Mother's sweet voice that sounded like a sweet melody.

She felt Eri's head on her chest, listening to Y/n's soothing heartbeat, her breathing moving more slowly as her eyes closed, breathing in and out finally asleep.

Y/n smiled more warmly, remembering how she used to do that when she needed listen in to her father's heartbeat to sleep more comfortably.

Y/n looked up more seriously, remembering the loud events that will wake up and scare Eri, so Y/n put her costume's ear pieces so Eri won't hear the loud noises, Y/n had them in her costume because while she may have a powerful quirk, her ears are still affected by loud noises such as loud gunshots and buildings crashing, it honestly makes her ears almost bleed at times.