The Pressure

Just watch Barbie and the nutcracker on tiktok and everyone was simping for the nutcracker calling him 'daddy' AND EVEN CALLED THE BAT ANDREW TATE AND THE MOUSE KING DADDY?! Like I'm crying from laughter right not and they even simped for that rock giant. They were saying justice for the horse because it was left behind on the island! Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Of course news swarmed about the situation but then it passed onto Y/n's quirk leaked online, some bastards somehow managed to get Y/n's quirk on the job.

Of course Y/n went on and explained how she received the quirk but left out the part of all for one, she wasn't going to mess up All Might's discovery in the future.

The heroes and people alike was curious on how the quirk itself worked, Y/n had no time for showcase. She had a niece and nephew to take of, but instead her parents were happy to give them Y/n's old room and take care of them instead of Y/n.

"You sure you want Izumi's and Sora's custody? I can manage." Said Y/n as her parents walked down the hall alongside her.

"Y/n, we know you can manage but you are still young to take care of yourself and two kids, we want you to be able to live out your youth without the stress of taking care of your niece and nephew." Said M/n as she held D/n's hand.

Y/n, after some further convincing, she passed her custody over to her parents, they were still far from their gray hairs and they pretty much have the qualities of a good family.

"Goodbye auntie." Said Izumi as she hugged Y/n.

"Not goodbye, I'll see you later." Said Y/n as she kissed Izumi's forehead and Sora's cheek, he giggled.

"I'll be sure to bring some food from your favorite ramen place!" Said Y/n as Izumi and Sora got in her parents car and were taken away.

"You really are good with children baby bird." Said Hawks.

"And what does that mean? Never mind, I have to get to U.A for the day, besides you know what's coming up." Said Y/n as she got on her motorcycle.

"Ah yes the U.A's sports festival, wonder if you would make a cameo appearance in there." Said Hawks.

"I doubt it but if I do, I will show no mercy on my opponents." Said Y/n.

--------

After Y/n arrived at U.A she got was heading to the cafeteria when she ran into Uraraka and Ida.

"Where's Izuku?" Asked Y/n.

"Ms. L/n! Oh deku is having lunch with all might!" Said Uraraka.

"Hm. How 'bout I join y'all?" Asked Y/n.

"That would be an honor Ms. L/n!!!!" Said Ida as he did his hands motions.

A few minutes later she was in the lunch line alongside them and Ida went on about all might taking a liking to Midoriya because of their quirk similarities. Then she spotted Todoroki watching them she looked back and he turned away quickly when he noticed her looking back at him.

Y/n sat next to Uraraka, eating an American style pizza.

"You like american food?" Asked Uraraka.

"Yup specifically their pizza and their burgers and fries, gives me a good nostalgic taste." Said Y/n.

"Have you went to America before?" Asked Ida.

"You could say that, I remember the big cities in New York and the giant lights in Nevada." Said Y/n.

Uraraka and Ida were in a giant rabbit hole, Y/n told her past life tales and experiences without them knowing she had the past life.

"It was messy, but anyways what do you think about the upcoming sports festival?" Asked Y/n as she took a bit of her pizza.

A few minutes later.....

Y/n opened the door to see a flood of kids 16-18, she wanted a nap.

Bakugo said his little snide remarks and Shinso came up and said his declaration of war, Y/n as much as she doesn't want to affect the timeline, she really wanted a nap.

"Excuse me Bakugo, enough being a little shit, and you shinso right? Sorry for this egotistical Pomeranian and all of you please excuse me I just want a nap and don't think I won't beat your asses for taking up the hallway and for me being cranky." Said Y/n as she disappeared into the crowd.

---------

Receiving the news of joining the sports festival, Y/n quickly worked on herself, pushing herself and her quirk to the best and getting up early until it was midnight.

Until it was the day of the sports festival, Y/n was sitting in the corner and her fingers twitch, she was figuring out how to not mess up the timeline.

Y/n looked and saw Todoroki making his declaration of War on Izuku, she stood up and walked off to the restroom.

Y/n muttered while splashing water on her face.

She looked at her uniform, she felt her stomach hurting. Y/n coughed a few times, before being taken aback, she roughly cough until she saw her hands, ashes.

Y/n coughed more until her vision looked blurry, the mirror showing her original self covered in blood, her detective's coat looking burnt.

Y/n punched the mirror, the vision stopped and everything was normal.

'Just an illusion Y/n, enough messing around.' Thought Y/n as she got out of the restroom and joined class 1-a.

This was were all eyes were on her.... And she hated it......