Another End

Y/n looked down at the city from the building, wearing a long coat and a few accessories to help her communicate.

"What do you see Y/n?" Asked Rian.

"Two Villains using their quirks to destroy a store, we better hurry." Said Y/n as she turned to look at her group of friends.

Together they formed the Alliance of the Heroes and Citizens, the new government of Japan, and now they work alongside heroes while also maintaining their friends secret identity.

Y/n was now an underground Hero, locating everyone and everything.

And one by one Villains began to decline, and Y/n had seen every hero looking for her but she never gave them an appearance, she will forever hide from them if it's the last thing she does.

She was set of becoming the cure to humanity's villains and in doing so she was more than a person who sacrificed herself for the greater good, she was now apart of her Earth's will, it's Justice.

She was called Y/n, but she was called something greater than that name, she was now a student of the world.

Quickly Y/n trapped the Villains, then dragged them all the way to the nearest police station.

But this will be a sad ending for Y/n, but she doesn't think so, it was a happy ending.

She got to see her friends fall in love, see their growing families, and be with them for their final moments and she kept the remnants of them.

She loved them all, and now they were one with her as they did to the world.

In this ending, she is in fact everyone's Mother Earth.

------------

I will like to thank y'all for liking this story and sorry if this ending was short I was running out of ideas for this stories because I want to make more chapters for the long abandoned book the sweet demise and make a new story along.

Ok so goodbye and be sure to check out my other stories!

Be healthy and hope y'all have a wonderful day weekend or month!