The Hunted now the Hunters

"I put too much I admit, but I didn't think that Y/n would catch me off guard." Defended Lydia.

"Ya think dumbass? You're lucky Isla slipped on the anti quirk bracelet otherwise you would be in deep shit." Snarled Scarlett.

"Lydia was useful! Without her we would've been in trouble by the heroes!" Said Isla.

"Sh! Looks like she's waking up." Said Scarlett.

"Wha- Lydia? Scarlett? Isla? A-and Atlas?" Said Y/n, all of them nodded.

"Why the fuck did you beat me up?! I would've come with ya quietly YALL DUMBASSES?!!?" Screamed Y/n.

"Otherwise the heroes would question us." Said Rian as he walked gracefully, his head loomed over Y/n as the light bounced off his feathers, creating rainbows.

"Rian.......... Damn you look good!" Said Y/n as she got out of her medical bed, Rian nodded his head as he warmly smiled, glad that his friend was well.

After the old reunion, they started off with their new family and what did they do.

"Eh my new mom was a slut and she said my new dad was working at a quirk drug lab, heh didn't think I would call the heroes and ran away from her." Said Lydia.

"My new ma was strict, and my dad was overprotective of me, had like twin brothers that are older, but I ran off after accidentally faking my death." Said Scarlett.

"I was abandoned by new deadbeat dad so he could get alcohol, but don't worry, my old man who sold him the beer always wanted a child." Said Isla as she smiled.

"My father and mother died due to heroes' arrogance." Mumbled Atlas looking at his hands.

"My father and mother abandoned me, from what I pulled up from the records, my birth father had a bird like appearance while the lady's quirk had to do with hypnosis. But I deleted my information of my existence and hid in the shadows." Said Rian, his feathers turning into a gorgeous deep blue.

"I have a good mom and dad, can't say the same for my grandparents and others in the family." Said Y/n.

All of them looked at each other, all of them had the look in the fondness, remembering all of the times they acted like a family to fill up the homesickness and the ones that lost theirs.

"Remember the time when Atlas had to save our asses when we accidentally breathed in the smoke? He had a lot of hidden strength." Said Scarlett, atlas blushed.

After a bit of conversation and catching up, Rian spoke.

"We have a proposal for you Y/n, to hunt down and make him pay for his crimes." Said Rian, Y/n eyes widened.

"Didn't he die by Dabi's flames?" Said Y/n.

"No." Said Isla, her voice turned into anger and annoyance like a wild animal frustrated with it's prey taunting them.

"He has a quirk, it is called by us, 'Slow heal,' of course he turns to ash but he always recovers if he has a body part left, organs or even a strand of hair left, no matter where he is he always appears, we believe he has a hidden supply of his body parts, of course we tried and covered every track and lead." Said Rian.

"So why did the league even let him in?" Asked Y/n, even she didn't know why Axel joined the league different morals different way to think.

"We theorized that he was trying to get a grip, using Shigiraki to get to all for one, reason? I think we know about his twisted shit back in 2010." Snarled Rian, his claws digging into the ground.

"Let's go to the others." Said Rian as he opened the medical ward's doors, fixing his tie and turning into a light blue with shape of emerald green with drops of red.

"So what happened after y'all met up?" Asked Y/n.

"After we met up at the age of 6, we were building a shadow empire underneath all of the shadows and light of the hero and villain society, even vigilantes are unaware of this but they do have a clue otherwise we are just a dying rumor. We have been collecting information about everyone and been spying on Axel, we made connections and soon enough we found all of victims and gathered them all into our empire." Said Isla in an exciting tone.

"Victims?" Said Y/n.

Rian opened the metal doors to reveal a sizable group of people, some with strong looking features, others with shapeshifting abilities but mostly having emitting type quirks, but what they all have in common? Scars, on their eyes, hands, legs, almost like they have been branded.

Soon all of them looked at the group, a hushed silence, almost like faithfully awaiting orders.

Some whispered when they saw Y/n, but were quickly shut up by Rian going to the microphone on the stage.

"People who lived in the shadows of society, who was torn away after you suffered from him, lost your loved ones, and was rejected help by heroes! Y/n L/n, the detective is our friend from older times, and she knows and wants to join us on the path to bring Axel to Justice!" Said Rian, the people seem to murmur in uneasiness, Y/n knew those murmurs, ones of wariness, they have been rejected help by heroes, and they are unsure whether that Y/n will in fact help.

Rian passed her the microphone.

"Make them see you mean well, tell them our story." Whispered Rian before gracefully bowing as he took a few steps back.

" Whispered Rian before gracefully bowing as he took a few steps back

(Art made by me :>)

Y/n breathed in before speaking.

"I know most of you have your trust broken, after your life been torn away by Axels horrid actions, and hero society's trust is now crumbling because of the past incidents. Some of you were able to run away before it was too late, others...... were not so lucky, I may be an enforcer of the law...... but truthfully the law is old and is in need of change, they restrict the needs of people who need help! That's why there's villains, they aren't at all, they are in need of help, like you all. So everyone, let me earn your trust not by me forcing you to work with me but for you to have that choice." Said Y/n looking at the people who looked down at their scars and looking at her with a hopeful expression.

Y/n smiled after being on stage, hugging her friends one last time before looking serious, she needed to train harder than before if Axel targeted the main characters.

So when she heard Isla's offer to train her, she accepted with no hesitation.

------------

Hawks was searching desperately with Dabi who was boiling pissed that Y/n was such a weakling that another person could snatch her up, he swore then and there that he would burn that Peacock fuck until nothing remained.

Y/n walked out of the shadow that Dadi was going down, Dabi was taken aback but he smirked when Y/n was walking up to him.

"Hello Toya, how about a deal to go?" Asked Y/n.