The Villain Ending

Y/n looked around the forest floor, sniffing the air, her hands almost leaving the ground before she grunted and walked off, before a pair of tiny feet followed her.

Tenko's child, Y/n created her all by herself with Shimura to fit their image, that was after Shimura was able to reconcile with Y/n.

Wooden body but the child was able to have more softer tissue and skin to fit the image of a human.

And now Y/n was crawling like a fox hiding in the tall grass, trying to be aware of the surroundings, while her now toddler girl was whining for attention.

Y/n looked over her shoulder to see her baby nearly to tears, Y/n's eyes widened in panic before she snatched up her child and smothered her in kiss all over face, making the toddler giggle.

Y/n smiled before putting her baby on her back, vines growing around the toddler so she wouldn't fall off.

-------------

"So mom is a wooden person?" Said the now 8 year old girl as Axel brought her to the sacred place.

"Yeah, and every year we place a burrito in this spot, and your mom enjoys it and place the remnants of it in someone's place." Said Axel as he placed the burrito in its exact spot.

"Why a burrito? Does this mean mom loves burritos and we can summon her?" Asked the 8 year old.

"....."

-----------

"So dad, is mom going to come to my 18th birthday? I-i know she might be wherever she is but maybe she can just give me a sign that she's watching? Probably just a stupid thing to ask...." Said a 17 year old girl, on the edge of reaching an adult as Shimura looked at her in concern.

"Alright! So I'm turning 18! And mom- what am I even doing? Trying to get to mom! This is stupid, she's probably doing stuff more important to her, maybe that's why mom left." Said the girl as she hesitated into going into the sacred place, holding a card for her mom.

The girl was hesitant about giving a card that would probably hold no value to her mother, but that dumb childish hope of her mother just appearing and giving her that sweet motherly love she so desperately craved every once in a while, only to be substituted by her grandparents.

But the girl entered the place and placed the card on the ground before turning away and leaving, only to hear a wind noise, she turned around, nothing.

But she as she turned around she came face to face to a beautifully carved face of wood, eyes were a warm golden glow, looking down at the card's contents before looking up at the girl.

Y/n, she held the card as she kneeled to the floor almost like a frog, her throat creaking, as her mouth tried to speak.

The girl stopped she looked in awe, and that awe turned into tears when Y/n said her name in her voice after being mute for so long.

"Himari, I love you."

------------

Jin and Toga visited for the birthday and they saw Y/n on the ceiling, working on Himari's long hair.

Mostly Y/n was hugging her daughter most of the time like a koala.

"Hair, no." Said Y/n firmly as she saw Toga's hairstyle which had grown out of the messy buns.

Tenko had to deal with Y/n's type of arguing which was clicking the wooden tissue in her throat to create loud clicking noises to assert her dominance in the right to eat the refrigerated leftovers.

"Da fuk is Y/n doing?" Said Lydia as Y/n was sitting like a frog, and then hiss at Lydia for saying such language.

"You just made her angry." Said Tenko as Y/n began to click frequently as her wooden hands covered Himari's ears.

---------

After the party Y/n saw Himari laying on her bed, the covers were on the floor.

Y/n picked up the covers and tucked Himari into bed, before leaving.

Maybe she could visit every once in a while....