Summer Camp is a Bitch!!!!

Toga and Dabi, Shigiraki hated them instantly, but kurogiri explained to him they might be beneficial for his sake. But he straight up left.

Dabi notice a photo on the counter he leaned in closer to see Y/n's photo of when she just debut as a quirkless detective.

Dabi instantly frowned, but kept his composure together, toga looked happy, wanting to get Y/n's blood!

------------

Y/n saw all of class 1-a through silver screens, and nezu was enjoying trapping Mina and Denki.

But now she was joining class 1-a since she'll be one of the camp counselors or something, she didn't get the full details and wanted to buy some more of that chocolate mochi with vanilla bean boba.

(I'm drooling h e l p-)

She quickly left Izuku alone to eat some food, and also buy some stuff for summer camp.

She saw Izuku and Shigiraki, she started to make her way to them from behind and she saw Uraraka looking at Izuku and Shigiraki, confused until she saw Y/n who held up a finger to her mouth, telling her to not expose her.

Shigiraki noticed Y/n out of the corner of his eyes and left quickly, Y/n gritted her teeth.

"Izuku, Uraraka are you alright?" Asked Y/n as she checked them.

"We are alright N/n." Said Midoriya.

--------------

Arriving in bus, Y/n saw Pixie bob basically yeeted them off the mountainside.

Y/n looked at pixie bob who looked at her before looking at Kota who was staring at her before looking surprised and turning away.

Y/n looked at Kota before remembering what happened two years ago.

Two Years ago......

Y/n was debut as a quirkless detective, but with her mind, pros were working alongside her, she was basically a lamb running alongside big dogs.

But she formed a bond with the water hoses, she helped them with tips and the couple took a liking to her, introducing her to their son, Kota.

He was amazed by Y/n, seeing someone so determined and so talented, he basically looked up to her besides his parents. That was until the incident. Y/n fought the villain and tried to get the water hoses away to safety, but they were determined to capture him.

But they were killed, she arrived at the funeral giving them two beautiful blue flowers. Kota only stood, but he looked betrayed.

Y/n looked away in shame and didn't say a word to Kota.

---------------

Y/n waited for them and Aizawa sat alongside her.

"I think I see them now." Said Y/n as she saw the students running and now panting.

She held back Pixie bob from getting to the group.

"Hey~!! No fair!! Let me go!!" Said Pixie bob.

"No." Said Y/n.

Izuku approached Kota and Kota was about to punch him in the groin when Y/n grabbed his fist.

"When did you appear!?!" Said Izuku.

"Not too long ago... Kota." Said Y/n when she let go, she bowed her head before leaving into the woods.