First Day Introductions

Y/n was driving down the streets on her motorcycle, going to Y/n, until she got a phone call from the Police.

"What's going on? Give me the report." Said Y/n.

"Rogue Villains! They're nearby and heroes are occupied! They have water and strengthened quirks!"

"Roger that! Sorry U.A but Villains attacking innocent civilians goes first!" Said Y/n as she gone through an alleyway and saw a few minutes later two villains battling.

Y/n quickly got off her motorcycle and pointed a finger at the two of them, (f/c) cracks appeared on her hand before strings shot out, attaching themselves to the villains and sucking out their stamina, but not enough to kill them.

They collapse and Y/n appeared out of the alleyway, holding anti-quirk handcuffs and arresting them before a hero arrived.

After she handed them over she quickly went to U.A and went to Nezu's office to apologize for her tardiness.

"I'm sorry I came late, there was a situation with some villains-" Said Y/n only for Nezu to raise his hand, stopping her explanation.

"It's alright Y/n, as long as people are safe and you are unharmed. Now All might is teaching and you are also teaching with him." Said Nezu.

"Thank you Sir, I won't disappoint." Said Y/n and she left quickly.

---------------

All Might was saying his instructions and finished when he heard a loud noise, a motorcycle, and he knew only one person in U.A who would have a motorcycle, Detective L/n.

Everyone turned their heads to Y/n who was approaching rapidly before stopping her vehicle.

"Sorry I'm late, had to deal with Villains." Said Y/n as she took off her sunglasses.

"No need for apologies Detective! Just in time for the first battle!" Said All Might as he took out the lots.

Bakugo and Ida vs Midoriya and Uraraka

Y/n watched them from the silver screens, she was thinking about the manga and the show, seeing this brawl in reality.

Katsuki ignored Uraraka, chasing his personal grudge against Midoriya.

"Ms. L/n, why did you get a job teaching at U.A?" Asked Mina, a girl with pink hair and skin along with small yellow horns.

"To make a point that even if you are up against a person that is quirkless they are still dangerous as any villain, and also because chief wanted me to take a break from my reckless behavior." Said Y/n.

Mina looked a little confused about the reason but was now chatty with Y/n, her bubbly personality showing.

-------Bakugou's Pov-----

Why couldn't you back off Deku?

Couldn't you see how much of a loser you are?

But yet why was she still around you?

"Y'know "izuku" can be read as "deku"!!" Said a young Katsuki.

"Whoa you can read kanji?!"

"What you can't?" Said Katsuki.

"And "Deku" means someone who can't do anything!!" Said Kacchan.

"Bakugo knock it off, that's impolite and rude." Scolded Y/n as she allowed Izuku to cling to her leg, his hair being combed by Y/n's fingers.