The Truest of Endings

Nagant, she was healed by Y/n and Chisaki? She only stared him down before she healed him to the wrist that was all, his hands weren't going to be reformed.

Y/n was at the mansion and she informed everyone about the trap before shooting the device a few yards away and it blew up the house.

Then Uravity's speech, it was inspiring, and now Y/n met up with America's number one, Star and Stripe.

"Hah! So your the Sherlock Holmes of Japan, a pleasure to meet up with 'cha!" Said Star and Stripe as Y/n appeared in front of her.

"Listen quickly Stripe! Shigiraki is gonna steal your quirk and you will use your quirk to eat away at his others but at the cost of your life, I can supply your life with my quirk, so team up?" Said Y/n, Stripe thought for a quick second before smiling and hitting the back of Y/n.

"Sure Sherlock!" Laughed Stripe as Y/n nodded.

They saw Tomura and Stripe allowed him to get her and get her quirk, and it began to eat away at the others.

Shigiraki tried to disintegrate her but Y/n took the blow and surprised him with a kick to the face.

"Take a good look at ya Tenko! I shall never be your wife!!" Yelled Y/n before shigiraki escaped.

"Whoa, did he propose to you?" Said Stripe.

"Kinda but now let's go to U.A." Said Y/n.

--------

Y/n arrived just in time with star and stripe to see Aoyama revealed to be the traitor along with his parents.

"Wait you knew?! Y/n why didn't you tell us?!" Said Denki.

"Because he will be the pawn, and All for one was using fear tactics to be sure you would be under his thumb." Said Y/n, and Aizawa walked towards him and confirmed that he wasn't going to expelled him, true dadzawa right there.

---------------

Y/n spotted the dark haired man leaving and she soon followed quickly before nabbing him and cornering him in an alleyway.

"Can't have snitches ruining our surprise, how about I introduce you to my friends while your friends enjoy our surprise? Huh? You want to? Perfect!" Said Y/n as her quirk began to drain the age out of him, he tried to fight back only to get suckered punched.

The person was barely alive and y/n heard overhead giant stones were about to crash onto them, she left not turning back, only hearing the satisfaction of the person's hoarse throat trying to call for help only to end with a crunch.

Y/n's conscious was clean.

-------------

A warzone, Y/n fought off most of the villains and quickly drained their stamina, but Toga she ignored Izuku and Ochaco, aiming for her. Y/n didn't stop her she held out her arms, Toga jumped up with the blade in her hands and clung to Y/n as Toga stabbed her in the side, but it didn't draw blood.

"Oh Toga." Said Y/n as she held Toga as a kitten and threw her up in the air before Y/n glared at the surrounding villains and used her stamina quirk to quickly restrain them and made them fall asleep.

Y/n made Toga fall asleep by letting her drink her blood that had sleeping drugs laced in, she wasn't using blood, she was now using her stamina quirk.

-----------

Dabi was now defeated by Shoto.

And now all of Y/n's friends were fighting against All for one, and they were giving him no mercy.