* The Party *

(This story contains Fluff and **technically** non-accurate Giyuu and Sabito depictions!!!) 

(nobody's pov)

Giyuu's eyes fluttered open. "Nghhh..." Giyuu sighed. His hair down and messy, he lifted himself up until he felt something weigh him back down.  He peered to see Sabito hugging his waste, sound asleep. Giyuu's face turned a deep red, and he looked back and forth to make sure he wasn't being watched. Giyuu used his concentration breathing to calm himself down, then slowly lifted his hand to Sabito's scared face.

Giyuu traced his fingers up and down Sabito's worn scar's.  They seemed deep, and like they were still sore from years ago. "What pain you went through...all for me...?" Giyuu said under his breath. He could feel tears fall back into place. Giyuu realized how crying felt good, and how it was okay to cry...to let it all out. Its healthy

Sabito's hand slid up to Giyuu's as Sabito's eye's squinted open, and he cracked a smirk. I don't know how, but Giyuu's face became even redder 😳 Sabito opened his mouth and slowly stuck his toung out and winked.

"U-Uh...I-I'm s-sorry S-Sabito-kun.." Giyuu has never stuttered that hard in his life :,)))

"Heh, Its okay. If you wanted to touch...you could've asked :)" Sabito said as he sat up and stretched. Sabito's eyes met Giyuu's and Sabito noticed how embarrased Giyuu was.

"Hey! No sad face! NUR!" Sabito said as he jabbed Tomioka with his fingertips. Giyuu chuckled and playfully told him to stop. 

They looked over to see a Kasugai crow, neither Sabito's nor Giyuu's...

"HELLO! I'm am En, Shinobu Kocho's crow! I have a message for Sabito and Nob- I mean Giyuu!"

"Dear god.." Giyuu said under his breath, rolling his eyes in frustration. "What does this bitch have to say now-" (Authors Note; I promise i like shinobuuuuuuuu- )

Shinobu's crow continued, "You have been invited to a Hashira-Warming Party, for our new Hashira Sabito, of course~"

"Ohhh! A Party? For me? Thats epic! Count me in!" Sabito said, excitedly

"Good!" Shinobu's crow said, the flying away

Sabito peered over to see Giyuu, looking upset, once again. Seeing Giyuu upset always made Sabito upset too.

"What's wrong, Giyuu? :(" Sabito questioned

"Oh. Uhm...I may or may not have abandoned to mention the other Hashira...to put it lightly, don't prefer me....well because of how depressed I was without you. I wouldn't even respond to them. I was just scared I was going to lose somebody again...but they'll definitely like you, I mean your outgoing, nice, cool, very handsome.....anyway..I uh.." Giyuu said, hesitatingly

"Oh Giyuu, you should've said something earlier! It's okay, I mean, If you think they'll like me then I'll make them like you too!!!!!!" Sabito reassured "So, you want to go? I mean I am heh!"

"Thank you, Sabito...let's get ready"

(After getting to the party, btw it's in the butterfly mansion :>>>>>)

Once Sabito and Giyuu arrive at the party, Sabito can tell that Giyuu is getting uneasy. Giyuu clutches onto Sabito's haori and stand behind him like a little kid. Giyuu always did this to people he felt safe with, Sabito found it very cute and charming...but he also knew it was a sign of fear, so Sabito was on guard. 

(IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!!! Sabito gets a bit self-conscious about his face, so atm he's wearing his mask!!!!!!!)

Sabito and Giyuu make their way into the grass when they are flooded with the rest of the Hashira. All of the Hashira introduces themselves, and their breathing styles.

"Wow! So incredible! You all are so strong; I feel out of place haha!" Sabito said in a strong tone. 

"Thats very flamboyant of you, Sabito!" Uzui Tengen shouted, in typical Tengen fashion

"Ara Ara~ No to be impolite, but you're the opposite of Tomioka-san! You must have a hard time getting along, I mean Tomioka-san can be so depressing when you're a just ray of sunshine!!!"  Shinobu started to compare Giyuu and Sabito, which made Sabito upset.

"Now there's no need for such discrimination! Giyuu-kun is a great guy!" Sabito said with pride

The other Hashira stood in awe..."S-Sabito...did you just use Tomioka's first name...? DOSE THAT MEANS YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS???????????!!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAA SO CUTEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Mitsuri screeched

"Tomioka...has friends...? Huh? I'm going to see the clouds now." Muichiro slowly walked backwards

"Dammit Sabito.." Giyuu said annoyed

"I guess the cats out of the bag~" Sabito said happily, knowing Giyuu was getting annoyed

"AHEM!!! I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCMENT!!!! IM NOT JUST GIYUU'S FRIEND....IM....HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!!! <33" Sabito shouted

The other Hashira glared in disbelief. 

"Wait...How? Didn't you guys just meet?" Obani said, waving his finger at Giyuu

"Nah, we've known each other for years :>" Sabito had a goofy smile under his mask

"SABITO I SWEAH TAH GAWD" Giyuu shouted, grabbing Sabito's collar

The two began bickering like an old married coupl- UH I MEAN FRIENDS HAHHAHAHAH **FORESHADOWING** as the other Hashira realize that yes, Giyuu dose have emotions and is not an emotionless rock and can feel things. Giyuu ended up Having to explain that they were childhood friends and got "split up" at some point. The rest of the party they got to know Sabito and the real Giyuu some more :))))

(In the walk back home)

"Wow, I am tired...they are a handful, aren't they?" Sabito said after yawning

"Oh the sun is fading already? We should get home sooner so it isn't to dark" Giyuu said, grabbing Sabito's arm and pulling him faster. Giyuu soon slowed down, and his hand slid down to grasp Sabito's hand. Both and Giyuu and Sabito blushing the whole way home.  Once they enter inside Sabito makes his way to bed.

"Are you hungry?" Giyuu asked before Sabito could exit

"Oh! I'm sorry for being so rude, no thank you :)"

After Giyuu gets a glass of water, he walks to his room to see Sabito laying in his bed...shirtless...before Giyuu can have a gay panic, he composes himself.

"Uhm..S-Sabito...?" Giyuu inched towards Sabio

"Oh uh...*yawn* I..I was going to ask you to get out the other bed but...*yawn* I'm too tired to move, can we just do it in the mornin'?"

"Definitely!" Giyuu said excitedly...too excitedly...🤨

Giyuu slides in, next to Sabito and clings to his chest. His face beat-red. He slowly slips his hair-tie off and try's to go to sleep, but his mind can't stop thinking about Sabito's...assets....

Giyuu ends having to force himself asleep, man this is so gay.

(Hey its the author, this one was a bit lazy but thats because is like really late rn and my eyes hurt please don't leave im staved of attentio- i hope you enjoyed have a great day/night/afternoon <33333333)