* Confrontation Pt. 2 *

(!!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!! PLAY THE MUSIC WHEN I SAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! )

(continuation ; no one's pov)

Sabito could feel his heart race, slowly placing his hand on Giyuu's back, he said,

"Well, we should eat, shouldn't we?"

"Yes, please!" Giyuu announced, excitedly 

They two boys made their way to the picnic as the hair's flowed in the wind.  They sat down on the blanket and started to pick up the delicious sweets, Daifuku, Dango, Sakura Mochi, Animitsu, and more!

"Wow...this is just..." Giyuu was at a loss for words. His eyes sparkled, like the dimly lit candle of his heart was finally brightened. Sabito was Giyuu's world...but is it enough to be more than friendship? Things like these plagued Sabito's mind often. Was it time? Was it too early? Sabito couldn't bare the weight of his love...or could he?

Sabito smiled at Giyuu. Giyuu's eyes shining with innocents.  Sabito began to feel guilty for feeling such a way towards someone who is supposed to be his best-friend. 'Why do love him...?' Sabito often thought. Though, Sabito showed an out-going but hard exterior, on the inside, all he wanted to do was to confess his love. Is now the time? Is it too soon?...

Giyuu finished his desserts quickly as Sabito smiled at him.

"I can't thank you enough!" Giyuu said, happily. Giyuu looked into Sabito's eyes, realizing how much he really likes Sabito...maybe...he wants to be...more than friends? Giyuu paused and thought about how life would be as a couple and realized...that's what he wanted from Sabito. he wanted to be together.  Giyuu realized that he loved Sabito...in a way that is different from being 'just friends'

(PLAY VIDEO!!!!!)

After cleaning up the picnic, Sabito and Giyuu sat back down in the grass. A slight breeze brushed some of the blossoms of the tree, causing them to slowly travel in the wind making for a beautiful scenery. Giyuu's and Sabito's hair flowed in the wind, causing Giyuu to untie his hair and let it flow freely as he looked up at the perfect clouds. Giyuu wanted this. Giyuu wanted to kiss Sabito under the stars, Giyuu wanted to hold Sabito's hand without it being awkward, Giyuu wanted to embrace Sabito. He wanted to love Sabito...romantically.

(AYOOOOO WDYM "EMBRACE"-)

"Thank you" Giyuu said, sincerely. "For being here" Giyuu continued, his heart in his mouth.

"O-Of course :)" Sabito responded

Sabito decided to not confess, it's too early...but one day soon he will finally stand up to the task and confess his love for his beloved, Giyuu Tomioka.

(AYOOOOOOOO ITS ME THE AUTHOR! IM SO SORRY ITS SO SHORT AND FOR LEADING YOU ON ABT THE CONFESSION- IT'LL HAPPEN SOON A I PROMISE!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!! <333333333333333333333333)