* The First Fight +Other stuff <33*

(nobody's pov...btw thank you to anyone who has read my story, it really means a lot to me! i've been working very hard on this and i'll try to make the chapters longer. Although, that might mean the chapters come out slower, and burn-out is one of my worst fears rn because i want to give you all content! i'll try my best! pleaseeeeeee stayyyyy-

ALSO, THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF NSFW TOPICS (S3X) JUST A WARNING OK LESH GO NOW)

Giyuu and Sabito have been living with each other for 3 weeks now.  Giyuu now sitting with his newly realized feelings for Sabito, while Sabito ponders on ways to confess his love to his long-time crush, Giyuu. Both of them are way too nervous to have a normal conversation and over time their talks have been short and full of blushing and stutters.  

Of course, this is a very big problem because they both are in love with each other. Recently, they've been waiting around for an opportunity to have a normal conversation.

Whenever Sabito was alone, he considered different ways to communicate his feelings to Tomioka. Whenever Sabito tried to think, he could only think of Tomioka's beautiful smile, and how he can swim in the deep oceanic blue color of his eyes. (PRETTY GAY MY GUY) The way his hair glistened in the sunlight and the way it flowed with the cherry blossoms on his birthday. Now he knew his 'death' hurt Giyuu to such a degree where he was too scared to make any other relationships because he didn't want to lose someone else.

Whenever Giyuu was alone he fappe- UH I MEAN UHHHH- 

CUT THE FEED-

**AHEM** Whenever Giyuu was alone, visualizes how Giyuu and Sabito can be in a relationship, and after they defeat all of the vile demons they can settle down and be in a happy, and healthy relationship...or screw it, be in a happy, and healthy relationship together and fight demons in the name of love! (Jessie and James much? Whatcha gonna do? Try to catch Pikachu?)

Today was the same as every other, Giyuu and Sabito were sitting and eating breakfast, when...

"Squawk Squawk! Tomioka Giyuu, Sabito!" Giyuu's crow Kanzaburou screeched. 

"Master says the both of you will be going on a simple mission to test your compatibility! Your mission will be at the 'Naite Iru Jiin'! People who have been filled will sorrow have been found dead around this area!" The old bird then flew away before he could mess up his orders.

(Btw, i just made that up. I just used to google translate and typed in 'Crying Temple' I do care about betraying the Japanese culture with respect but i quickly made this up for an intresting setting.)

"What's that?" Sabito questioned

"Oh, I think I've heard of that...it's a place to go cry out your sorrows and pray. I wonder why a demon would want to be around there...?" Giyuu answered

"Well, there's no time to waste!" Sabito grabbed his sword and ran out the door, Giyuu following.

Giyuu and Sabito briskly ran to the temple to witness a girl with long flowing black hair. She was wearing a dull green, long sleeved kimono with a flower pattern at the bottom of the kimono, and at the hem of her sleeves. She had no shoes on and seemed to be in poverty.  

The girl was being attacked by a demon with 4 eyes, the one on top being a solid white. The demon had pale blue skin, with darker blue short hair. She had tear-patterned marks on her cheek, and extremely sharp teeth.