"Did Love Make Me Stupid?"

(nobody's pov, play the video when I say, u know the drill lmao. REMEMBER ALL OF THE SEXUAL INTERACTIONS IN THIS ARE BETWEEN TWO CONSENTING ADULTS AGES 21-22!!!!)

"I...love you..."

Giyuu's eyes widened as he peered up to discover Sabito's teary, pitiful eyes. His face was scrunched up like he was preparing to be hit in the face. You could see the pain on his face, as he held his breath. 

His tears dried as he opened his eyes to see Giyuu staring at him. Giyuu's eyes locked with his.

"You...love me...?" Giyuu said in disbelief. He couldn't believe the statement. Giyuu questioned himself. "It has to be a joke...right? He probably means it in a 'friends' way..." his thoughts were uncontrollable. He didn't believe Sabito wanted to be 'more than friends.

Sabito could feel a lump in his throat. "Yes...I..." He stuttered. Sabito didn't believe he was saying this all out loud. He was supposed to be comforting Giyuu, not confessing...but he's in too deep now. "I...want to be more than friends...I'm sorry..."

Giyuu stared in shock. "Is this happening...for real?" Giyuu asked once again.

Sabito looked away from Giyuu, now with tears in his eyes. "Yea...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this...I'm so sorry..." Sabito started to fiddle with his hands. Sabito was tense, and it showed. Though, there was a sense of relief that wasn't fully released yet.

Giyuu blushed the hardest he's ever blushed. His heart pounding. Giyuu was so happy, Sabito...loved him...and not just as a friend? This is what Giyuu wanted so badly, and it was finally happening. A smile crawled onto his face as he looked at Sabito, realizing he was tearing up again.

"Why are you sorry...?" Giyuu questioned, as his hand slowly drifted towards Sabito's

"I... should've been comforting you. I made it about myself. This is all wrong, I shouldn't have confessed. I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to be like this." Sabito answered as tears flowed down his cheeks once again.

Giyuu looked away and thought for a moment. Then, he grabbed Sabito's hand, and cheek and pulled their faces together. Their lips slowly pressed together, as their tongues interlocked with one another. Giyuu's eyes squinted, but then relaxed as he settled into the kiss. Sabito's eyes were wide open but also shut as he settled into the kiss. Their hands slowly grasped each other as they stayed in the kiss for several seconds.

Their lips and tongues then slowly disconnected, and they pulled away from each other. They opened their eyes and met each other, both of them blushing. Their hands were still interlocked as they stared at each other.

"W-Woah..." Sabito blushed even more. "C...can we do that again...?"

Giyuu smiled "I would love to" He slowly crawled towards Sabito, basically sitting on top of him. They started to kiss again, but rougher. Sabito grabbed onto Giyuu's waist, while Giyuu grabbed Sabito's face as they passionately made out. Sabito started to lean back as Giyuu started to climb on top of him more.

Giyuu was now fully on top of Sabito as they made their way onto the grass. Giyuu panted, and Sabito gasped loudly as he pulled in and out of the kiss. As time went on, their kissing got rougher and rougher. 

After about thirty minutes of making out, their mouths could barely move anymore. Giyuu pulled away and sat next to Sabito on the grass. Giyuu continued to pant.