Love.

(heyyy im backkkk!!!!!! sorry, I've been gone for so long... but hopefully, u guys enjoy it! AND ALSO!!! Play the song when I sayyy...or don't, we don't care. [as] lmao     

    nobody's pov; time skip)

Sabito and Giyuu have been living with each other for two months now! They have grown very close with each other, bonding in ways they didn't even know they could. As an example, they bonded dusting the furniture, and how it was calming when they did it together! Giyuu and Sabito also got more missions together, but not too many! (If you're wondering why they don't have a lot of missions' vs other demon slayers is because they're Hashira, the strongest demon slayers, and are not needed most of the time)

Giyuu's crush became bigger every day. Now, he blushes if Sabito even slightly glances at him, while Sabito is trying to take a break from thinking about a confession, but he can't stop thinking about confessing. They both want to do something about their feelings, but they have never been in love with anybody else, so it is hard for them to understand their feelings for each other.

Today, Giyuu wanted to spend some time with Sabito at a very special place. You see, when Giyuu was feeling extremely depressed, he went to this stream he found one day while strolling around an unpopulated area. This stream went as far as the eye could see, surrounded by elegant, tall trees that delicately swayed in the wind.  Giyuu loved to watch the leaves slowly detach from the tree, and tap on the water, making it ripple.  It made Giyuu calm, at peace. He wanted to show it to Sabito because it was special to Giyuu.

Sabito glanced at Giyuu, making his cheeks red. Giyuu slowly walked up to Sabito, his hands shaking. Giyuu was confused about why he was so scared to ask him...he just wanted to go to a nice place. It's no big deal...right? Sabito was drawing something and looked up to see Giyuu, biting his lower lip.

"Hey...erm...Sabito...?" Giyuu uttered.

"Hm? What's up?" Sabito looked at Giyuu with caring eyes. 

Giyuu started to blush again "Well...Uhm...would you be interested in going somewhere with me? It's a very beautiful, peaceful place..."

"Oh! That sounds delightful! Of course, I would love to go <3" Sabito said, with excitement "Let's go now!" Sabito shouted as he slammed down his pen, jumping up out of his seat

"Oh erm, ok!" Giyuu started to tie his hair up.

After getting dressed, Sabito and Giyuu make their way to the beautiful lake. Giyuu was very excited, but also nervous. He wanted to make Sabito proud. He loved Sabito, so he wanted his approval. Sabito was very excited, but now he is nervous. He is worried that he might slip up and say something that he doesn't want to. Love makes people do dumb things, Giyuu made Sabito do dumb things.

As Giyuu and Sabito approached, they could see the stream shimmer from the bits of sunlight shining through the trees.  As they got closer, a lulling aroma filled the air. Was this paradise? Maybe. 

"Wow...this place is so calming..."  Sabito said softly, like he had to keep his voice down. 

"Yes...very much..." Giyuu said, smiling

There was a log that seemed to be rolled so somebody could admire the beautiful lake. The log looked warn like it has been sat on so many times. like there's a story behind it. Every detail was natural but looked carved.  There was moss scattered throughout the log, with grass around it.

"Oh, there's a log!" Sabito said, pointing

"Yeah, I rolled that there a few years ago..." Giyuu scratched the back of his head, and looked away "Sometimes, I would just stay here for hours and watched the lake slowly move as time went on...so I thought it would be nice to have a seat"

"Oh, that's nice! Can I sit on it...?" Sabito questioned

"Of course," Giyuu smiled at Sabito, causing him to blush. 

Giyuu and Sabito sat on the log and admired the beautiful scenery. The way the trees swayed in the wind, and how the stream moved slowly. The sound of the birds chirping, and the smell of spring flowers blooming. Sabito couldn't help but admire Giyuu like he was also a part of this nature. He watched as he slowly shut his eyes, and truly enjoyed this serene scenery. Sabito wanted to do the same, but he could only focus on Giyuu like he was the center of it all. Sabito started to tear up, Sabito just wanted Giyuu to be happy. He wanted to be Giyuu's peace. 

(PLAY SONG)

Giyuu felt the nature through every Orphus in his body. He could feel himself slipping into peace, but it was different. Sabito was finally with him. Giyuu went to this stream when he was sad about losing Sabito, but now, Sabito is here with Giyuu. They are finally reunited. Giyuu felt tears well in his eyes. When with Sabito, Giyuu was finally at true peace. The tears slowly made their way down his cheeks. He looked away from Sabito, he didn't want Sabito to see him like this...but...Giyuu just wants Sabito.

Giyuu turned back around and cried into Sabitos chest. No words are needed. Sabito held Giyuu, as tears became to fall down his cheeks. They cried into each other. This is what they needed. They could feel themselves breaking apart. Spilling into each other. Their hands locked together. Giyuu began sobbing. No words are needed.

Sabito could feel all of Giyuu's shut-away pain pouring out of him. This made Sabito cry harder, all he wanted was for Giyuu to be happy. All he needed was Giyuu to be happy. Is that selfish? Sabito tightened his grip on Giyuu, he was never, EVER, going to leave him again. Sabito finally understood that maybe, just maybe, Giyuu also had the same feelings.  Their tears felt magical like this was meant to be. This was perfect.

All of the times Giyuu has fallen to sleep crying over Sabito, all of the lost sleep, and self-hatred Giyuu has felt from just one day. Giyuu could finally love again. Sabito felt this pain all at once, Giyuu's sobs broke his heart. Sabito wanted to make Giyuu feel better, but he didn't know how. All he knew was that Giyuu was sobbing, and he wanted to be there for him. 

Giyuu and Sabito were finally there for each other. They were finally here, crying into each other while trying to make sense of the situation. 

Sabito felt a lump in his throat. He was pushing his words down. No words are needed...right?

right?

It all became clear, yet so blurry.

"I..." Sabito tried to speak, but his tears her too strong

The words couldn't form correctly. The words were trying to escape his shut mouth. He was slipping up. Oh no... not yet. This isn't the right time. Not now. Please.

"I...love you..." 

Love makes people do dumb things, Giyuu made Sabito do dumb things.

<3