An Extremely Rude Awakening.

(Heyyy I've been working on my writing skills, so sorry if it's a little different!!!!! Also, there will be some InoTan in here bc it's my favorite Demon Slayer ship!!!)

A loud knock boomed from the other side of the room, waking up Giyuu and Sabito. Giyuu peers out the window to see that it's just barely light out. Sabito rubs his eyes, slowly squinting them open. Blinking rapidly, he gets up from bed.

"I don't know who the fuck is knocking at this hour, but I'm going to beat their ass," Sabito said angrily. Sabito gets extremely irate when woken up too early. "But really, don't move a muscle. I'll take care of this-" 

The banging on the door became louder and louder, yelling between multiple people coming from outside the door. Sabito became even more infuriated. He looked back to see that Giyuu had already fallen asleep.

Sabito stomped over towards the door and whipped it open. "What the fuck are you doing at my door at this hour!?" He shouted. 

There stood three boys. One of whom seemed enraged, sporting a boar's mask, but shirtless. Bandages were wrapped around his chest like he'd been stabbed in the heart. Probably the one pounding on the door. He was being restrained by a boy with a checkered haori.  His hair was a reddish-back with a big scar on his forehead. Standing beside them was a boy with yellow hair scolding both of them for being noisy when he was also yelling.

The boy with red hair looked up in confusion. "Aha, I'm sorry for the noise! I don't mean to be presumptuous but isn't this Giyuu Tomioka's house?"

"You know Giyuu?" Sabito says with an angry tone. "What's your name, anyway?"

"Oh! I'm very sorry! I'm Tanjiro Kamado, this is Zenitsu..." Tanjiro tried to gesture toward Zenitsu, but he was still holding back Inosuke.

"And the annoying shit that woke you up is Inosuke!" Zenitsu yelled toward Tanjiro and Inosuke.

"It's not that early, right Inosuke?" Tanjiro said with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"It is VERY EARLY! I HAVE BAGS UNDER MY EYES, GODAMMIT!!!!!" Zenitsu yelled, making Sabito cover his ears. 

"Tanjiro Kamado..." Sabito said under his breath, did he know this name? Then it struck him. He's the boy with the demon sister. Sabito slowly lifted his hand to his head and rubbed his eye. "Just come inside. Giyuu is sleeping so you better be quiet."

The four of them tiptoe into the house, sitting at the dinner table. Sabito reaches for the tea, but Tanjiro has already appeared, trying to help.

"What the fuck are ya doin' kid?" Sabito tried to keep his voice down.

"Let me help you! You look tired!" Tanjiro smiled.

"You don't even know my name, why the fuck are you trying to help me!?" Sabito was surprised at his kindness. He was...too kind.

"Yeah, what is your name?" Zenitsu crossed his arms, wearing an untrusting look on his face.

"I'm Sabito. Remember it."

Sabito then made tea, Tanjiro helping him by getting cups.  They slowly sipped on tea while they made 'small talk'. Sabito was worried though. Worried about the demon sitting in the box next to Tanjiro.  As they talked, Sabito would take quick glances at where his sword was just in case something happened.