* Confrontation (Pt.1) *

(nobody's pov-a few days after the last chapter <3)

Today is February 8th, Giyuu's birthday...and Sabito has something special planned....

Sabito decided to make a picnic full of sweet treats under the biggest cherry blossom tree he could find (oo so romantic)

Sabito goes over to Tomioka, looking at him peacefully sleeping.  "Tomioka...I love you..." Sabito whispered under his breath. He stood there in silence, until he heard a knocking on the door.  Sabito cautiously made his way to the door, grabbing his mask on the way and securing it to his face.

Sabito opened the door to reveal a short woman with black and purple hair, paired with a butterfly hair clip and a butterfly haori. Shinobu Kocho.

"Oh hey..." Sabito said slowly

"Ara Ara~ You live with Tomioka-san? You must be very close...I thought you were kidding when you said you were best friends..."

"Uh yeah heh...why are you here so early?"

"Oh, I just wanted to check up on Tomioka-san!" Shinobu said happily.  Shinobu was weird, she was always so happy...but it felt artificial. Like she was angry underneath it all.  Like she wanted revenge for something...someone...

"Heh, I understand...I mean it being his birthday and all..." Sabito said, scratching the back of his neck

"Ara Ara~ Its his birthday? I never knew! Tomioka-san never tells us anything you know..." Shinobu said looking down, breaking her perfect, almost unsettling smile. "I've tried to get him to show any emotion, being nice, asking questions, even being discourteous. He would never answer me...but, I guess I might've been a little too pushy..."

"R..really?" Sabito questioned

"Yes...but, the other Hashira...can be a bit rude. The only one who hasn't said anything about him is Mitsuri, she is too kind for her own good though. Anyway, I'm glad Tomioka-san has you, he seems more....open...." Shinobu hesitates, trying to find the correct words

"I see..." Sabito had nothing left to say

"Well, I must get going...I trust you too treat Tomioka-san to an amazing birthday." Shinobu turned around and left

As soon as Sabito shut the door he slipped off his mask and turned around to see Giyuu staring at him.  Giyuu and Sabito locked eyes and stared into each other for a few moments but then realized that they were doing, and quickly turned away, blushing messes.

"err uhm..who was at the door?" Giyuu asked, his head down

"Oh...it was Shinobu Kocho...she wanted to check up on you :>" Sabito say while gesturing a butterfly in his hands "She just left" Sabito spoke while gesturing a butterfly flying away

"Pftt hahaha stop that-" Giyuu said, pointing at his hands

"No way! Not with that reaction" Sabito kept making butterflies with his hands. The two began to stand there laughing there assess off.

"I have a birthday surprise for you..." Sabito said mysteriously "Get dresseddddddddddddd~" Sabito placed his hands on Tomioka's shoulders and walked away, not even knowing what he just implied.

Giyuu stood there blushing, once again "O-Ok..." Giyuu shuttered

(after getting dressed)

"Ok! Let me just put a blindfold on you..." Sabito draped a piece of red cloth to Giyuu's eyes, tying it in the back to completely obscure Giyuu's eyesight. Sabito gapped Tomioka's hand and led him out the door. The whole time Giyuu was asking where they were going, and Sabito stubbornly insisted to keep it a secret. Sabito was always stubborn, but also out-going while Giyuu was a shy little bean that always clung to Sabito.

Once Sabito got Giyuu under the tree, he slowly unraveled the blind fold to reveal the perfectly crafted picnic filled with tons of sweet treats.

"No way! You did this all for me...?!" Giyuu stood there shock

Sabito began to blush and get anxious "Of course, you're my...best friend, right?"

Giyuu ran towards Sabito and hugged him as tightly as possible, causing Sabito to cough. Sabito looked at Giyuu with loving eyes. Maybe today is the day to confess his love...?

(FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z- )

im sorry this is so short I just wanted some suspense, but also time to figure out whats coming next lol