* Sabito Needs to Talk *

FOLLOW MY FRIEND @-Millipeede- RIGHT NOW OR ELSE GIYUU X TANJIRO SHIPPERS WILL BE UNDER YOU BED TONIGHT >:(((((

(Hiya! Just a heads up, the title does not mean they break up >:()

Sabito's Pov;

Our relationship is growing stronger, but so did the demons around us. The other Hashira, including us, are getting mission after mission. More Demon Slayers passing away. Things were getting really bad. What is happening? Why is this happening?

Muzan...the 'Demon King'. The strongest demon of em' all. He was upgrading, wasn't he? More cases of innocent life's being lost.  More uppermoon sightings. I can't sleep easy, no, not anymore.

We are already down two Hashira. Right before I became a Hashira, the 'Flame Hashira', Rengoku Kyojuro passed away after a fight with Uppermoon 3. Of the stories I've been told, he was a great guy. Always kept a smile on his face, even during death. The Uzui Tengen had to retire after the fight with Uppermoon 6. Must've been bad. Not so flamboyant now, eh?

I have to protect Giyuu. I blame myself for what happened to Giyuu. I was stupid, I could've died. For Giyuu, I DID die. His whole world shattered, that's my fault. I can admit that. It looms over me every day like a sagging tree branch weighed down by its leaves. 

I remember...I ran towards the demon. I was trying to protect Giyuu, I remember the demon was very strong. The only thing I was truly focused on was myself, but now I realize what was happening. I couldn't hear it then, but Giyuu was screaming at me to stop, begging me to come back so we could fight him together. He tried to hold me back, but I was only focused on what I wanted to do. I was selfish.

The demon went for my head. After that, it was all over. He would've crushed my head if my mask didn't block it. After that, everything went black. I only remember Giyuu screaming and crying. It still makes me tear up. Why was I such a dumbass? 

Giyuu always says it's not my fault, even though we both know it is. Come to think of it, we've never really talked about it. I know Giyuu is still hurting, I have to be a man and make sure Giyuu doesn't hurt anymore. I did this, I have to solve this.

I can feel Giyuu walking up behind me, this is perfect to do it. 

"Sabito? Are you alright? You're sitting outside all by yourself...you've been kind of off lately..." Giyuu slowly made his way next to me, I could beardly look him in the eye. I should've invited him out here, right? 

"I'm fine...I just want to talk to you." Why do I sound so nervous? This isn't good. I can't have him see me break under pressure. I have to make sure his feelings are accounted for.

"Oh- Ok! I'm here for you!" Giyuu's smile was sweet like candy but sour like a lemon. I love his smile so much; I could kiss it right now. -But now it's not the time.

"I wanted to say sorry, for all of the trauma I put you through. It's all my fault..." My eyes are welling up, I can't make this about myself. Try to hold back.

"Sabito..." Giyuu's sweet smile then turned into a disappointed frown, pared with softened features. "It's not your fault. Please, stop these destructive words." I can see his hand reaching for mine, I can't hold on to my emotions anymore.  

"IT IS." Why did I scream like that? Oh no... what am I doing? The tears in my eyes are coming back. I'm so bad at keeping my emotions hidden when I'm with him. I can feel my tears slowly dripping down my cheeks.  

"Sabito, It's okay." His words are so soft, so comforting. He pulled me into his arms as I sobbed. What was wrong with me? This moment was about Giyuu, not me. I messed up again. I cannot handle myself around him anymore.

"I'm so sorry. I ruined this. It was supposed to be about you! I shouldn't be crying right now; I have to be a man!" I feel like a failure. 

Giyuu's cold hands slowly slid down to mine as he pulled out of the hug, his head tilting up. He wore a slight smile on his face, his eyes pure with sorrow hidden behind them. I can tell when Giyuu is trying to fake it.

"You know, you taught me a very special lesson." The sorrow in his eyes left, now only haunting in the background. 

I lift my hand to my face and wipe away one of my tears, trying to hide what I'm truly feeling. "Now, what is that?"

"You taught me that crying was healthy. Before, I shamed myself for crying. I thought that I was weak when I cried, which simply isn't true. Once you walked back into my life, I realized that crying felt good. It was healthy."

What? Did I teach him such a lesson? Wow, I... 

"A... are you sure?" Maybe he is right, when I cried just then it felt orgasmic, pure. 

"Yes, I need to understand that we are both scared from the situation. We were kids, stupid, stupid kids. We didn't know any better, and we cannot change that. We don't have machines in which we can go back to when we were younger and change it, so it didn't happen.  Shit happens for a reason. -Not always a good reason, but still a reason. So please, cry into my arms. It'll make us both feel at peace." Giyuu's words were smooth and straightforward. My eyes started to fill with tiny rivers in which the streams went down my face, but this time I did not hide it. Giyuu was right, we cannot change it. We must embrace our pain, not deny it.

I slowly collapsed into his arms as they wrapped around my tender, worn body. My tears are so warm. It isn't pretty, but it makes me feel good. I can feel one of his hands make it up to my head. Giyuu message my head as I relaxed. The tears stopped, but my arms still stayed steady around his sturdy frame. 

I just want to stay in his arms forever.

(word count: 1049)