* In a Nutshell, I Love You *

Author's Note: (hey!! I'm so sorry this took so long to make. I was really procrastinating on this one :(( but also i've been busy and overwhelmed with all sorts of things. My mental health has been in shambles, especially while im writing this. i completely understand if you are unsatisfied with this chapter cause story-wise, i am too. It isn't my best story-telling wise but i do think my writing has improved so hopefully, you could just enjoy that!!! again, im so sorry it took so long for this to come out and i hope you understand and enjoy this chapter!!! )

Giyuu's Pov!!

My eyes slowly drift open. My vision blurs in and out until I focus on him. Sabito. My...boyfriend. I'm still shocked I'm able to say that. Able to think that. Able to feel that. Sabito, the boyfriend of Giyuu Tomioka–no, that sounds cocky. Giyuu Tomioka the Boyfriend of Sabito. No, sounds too...fancy. Giyuu and Sabito, boyfriends. Hm. Yeah, that's better.

I love watching him, everything he does. He's so beautiful. So majestic. He's perfect. Well, as perfect as somebody could be. In my opinion, at least. My hand slowly slides to his head, gently massaging his sleeping head. His hair has always been fluffy, even since we were kids. He's the one who inspired me to grow my hair out. Even when we were kids, he was perfect. He was strong, Hashira material even at 14. He was so gallant. And, he cared for me. Even when the only thing I ever did was cry over my sister. I love him so much, I need him, so much. Now that I think of it, I am still trying to figure out what I would do without him. Well, I do know. But we leave the past, in the well, past. Man, I cannot be left in my own thoughts.

I watch his eyes slowly drift open and meet mine. He blankly stares at me for a second, probably processing the daylight. Then he blinks quickly and smirks. That stupid smirk...I can feel a smile creep across my face. He stares at me lovingly, then slides over and gives me a peck on my forehead.

"Good morning, Giyuu." He says cheekily, his lips still connected to my forehead.

I chuckle, "Good morning."

"You were staring at me."

"Yeah, I guess I was."

We look at each other for a second, then start chuckling. Sabito slowly hoists himself up. I see him wince and lift a hand to his forehead, looking a little dazed. He blinks quickly a few times like he's trying to focus on something.

"You..okay?" I hesitate, concerned.

Sabito quietly groans and then turns back to me. "Yeah, my head hurts a bit though. And, my throat hurts a bit too...."

"Oh, you must be sick. You do sound a bit nasally, best you lie down."

Sabito stretches and then looks back at me. "...What if we have a mission?"

"Just let me handle it, I'll be fine. Just please lay down, I'll make something for you."

"You sure?" Sabito looked at me caringly. I know that face, one he's had since we were kids. Whenever he was concerned or worried about me this expression would make its way onto his face.

"Yes. I'll make you some tea, that'll make you feel better." I push myself up, walking toward the door. I glance back at him again. "Just lie down, okay?"

"Fine, but if you need any help, call me out," Sabito said stubbornly, a restless smile settling on his lips. "Love you."

"I love you too, now lie down. Don't worry about me." I said, then continued walking out of the room and raced to the kitchen.

I open up the cupboard and grab the green tea. As I prepare the tea, I look over to see a small-ish jar of honey. I remember after saving an elderly woman from a demon, she wouldn't let me go without giving me some honey. She told me I could put it on bread, bake it in food to sweeten it, and said mixing it with tea may help with a cold. Best use it now, right?