* For you. *

(nobody's pov, mentions sex between two CONSENTING ADULTS the ages of 21-22. BTWWwW I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm trying to focus on school and my new story that's out too. sorry if this has gone dormant for too long. I promise the final is coming out soon!!!!!)

Sabito's eyes blink open to see the top of a ceiling. He tried to lift himself, but everything was sore. Sabito pushed his hand into the cushion and grunted as he brought himself up, his hair falling out of place.

"Ow...why does everything hurt so much...?" Sabito said under his breath "I don't remember training last night...I just remember having a lot of alcohol..." Sabito looked beside him to see Giyuu, peacefully sleeping while hugging his pillow. Giyuu's hair was messy, and he was shirtless. 

"What...happened last night..." Sabito's eyes widened as he started to come (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to a realization. Sabito looked down to see that he was also shirtless "Oh shit..."

Sabito carefully lifted the covers to see that his pants were off and thrown across the room. He then remembered what happened the day before. Sabito began to lay back down. He put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Sabito began to feel cold hands on his body, so he opened his eyes to see Giyuu snuggling next to him, his eyes still shut. He then wrapped his legs around Sabito's leg.

"Thank you..." Giyuu sleepily uttered, "...for last night..." Giyuu yawned

"No problem" Sabito smiled while snuggling back up to Giyuu "Though, I do hurt everywhere" Sabito snickered

Giyuu and Sabito began to laugh and sat up. They looked at each other once they calmed down.

"I'll make breakfast, you get dressed" Giyuu got out of bed and stretched.

"Ok, sweet pea" Sabito looked and Giyuu lovingly

"Did you just call me sweet pea? Wow, guess our sour lemon has a soft center~" Giyuu lovingly teased Sabito while giggling

"Oh, come on! I was just trying to be nice!" Sabito sighed

"Ok, Ok, I was only joking!" Giyuu tried to hold the laughter in, "Alright, let me make breakfast now, Love you~" 

Sabito blew a kiss at Giyuu, making him laugh. Once he left, Sabito hopped out of bed and got dressed. Slowly the aroma of steamed rice and veggies drifted into the room, making Sabito get dressed quicker.

Once Sabito got dressed, he hurried out to see the perfectly crafted rice. 

"Wow! This looks delicious!" Sabito exclaimed

"Thank you!" Giyuu smiled.

(I'm not sure what to put, so here's a two-month time skip!)

Giyuu and Sabito have been in a secret relationship. Acting like good friends in front of the other Hashira, but when they are alone being a regular couple. There were many reasons why they kept it secret. One of the many is because they were scared of the backlash from the other Hahira. What would they think? Would they accept them? Would they be mad? Would they treat them like outcasts? All valid concerns. But they both knew that the time would come in which the Hashira would have to know.

"Giyuu, can I talk to you?" Sabito shifted his glance away from Giyuu nervously.

"Sure, you can talk to me about anything...let's sit down at the table though." Giyuu tried to smile, but his hands were shaking. He had no idea of what Sabito was going to say.