Seventeen

Mia sat in bed. sighed as she rested a hand on her bump. She knew how things were and she knew how it wasn't easy.

But she knew that she was pregnant. She knew it was Patrick's baby. Despite what he did.

She looked to her phone as it rang. She saw it was Patrick and declined the call.

She was still so mad at him for what he had done. How he had hurt her. And she wasn't going to take him back because she was pregnant.

Mia stood from the bed. She sighed as she started to get dressed. She knew how she was trying to focus on her pregnancy and not much else.

Mia got dressed. She walked out of the flat and sighed. She knew how messy that everything was.

She groaned as she saw Patrick. She went to walk off but he soon grabbed her arm.

Mia pulled away from him and glared. "Do not touch me. I know what you have touched. So do not touch me. I mean it," she spat.

Patrick looked to her. He sighed. "You're having my baby. We made a mistake. And we should try again. For the sake of the baby," he said.

Mia looked to him. She rolled her eyes and scoffed. "We? No you did. And I am not getting back with you. So you will just have to find a way to deal with it," Mia said as she pulled away from and walked off.

She knew that the last thing she wanted was to get back with him. Especially when she couldn't stand to be near him right now.

****

Mia walked into the coffee shop. She smiled as she saw Aimee. She sat down and sighed. Aimee looked to her. "What's he done now?" Aimee asked.

Mia sighed. "I hate him. I do. He thinks I should take him back. Says we made a mistake? He cheated on me for god sake. How is it going with Warren anyway? I don't even want to think of Patrick never again," she said.

Aimee looked to her. She sighed. "He came around. He wanted to talk. We ended up having sex. It shouldn't have happened. But it did. And now I feel sick I mean Warren and I have been through so much. I hate how messy it is. I just don't know what to do," she said.

Mia looked to her. She smiled. "Trust me. I know that feeling," she said.

****

Mia got back to her flat and sighed as she saw Patrick. She looked to him and sighed.  "If you don't stay away from me, I swear I will get an order on you. I will keep you involved for the baby. And that's it. We are not getting back together," Mia told him.

Patrick looked to her and smirked. "We will see," he said as he stood up. He walked off as Mia sighed to herself.

She had no idea just how everything was going to change. Especially as Patrick was determined to win her back. No matter what.