Eight

Mia hadn't told Patrick she was having his baby. She didn't know how to. She knew he wouldn't want her to.

When Mia woke that morning, she saw Patrick fast asleep. Mia got out of bed and went to get a cup of coffee. "Should you be drinking that?" Belle asked.

Mia shrugged. "Who knows. I don't know what I'm going to do about this. I don't know what Patrick wants," she said.

Belle nodded. "Just do what you think is best. I think you'd be an amazing mum," she said.

***
Patrick came into the living room. Mia kissed him. "Morning."

"Morning. I'm getting a shower and then I'm going," Patrick said. He winked at Mia.

Mia watched as Patrick went into the bathroom. Mia sighed. "This isn't right. I'm having his baby. He should be coming home to me."

***
Mia was going to visit her nephew. She adored him so much. Belle was going with her.  They got ready and left.

When they got there, Mia walked in and took her nephew from Sophie. "Oh. How nice of you to visit," Sophie joked.

Mia grinned and kissed Kaiden's head. "You're so cute little man. Aunty Mia loves you," she said.

Belle sat with Sophie. "I think you've lost your son to Mia," she said.

"I know."

***
Mia was taking Kaiden out for a bit so Sophie and Freddie could get some sleep. Belle was going to see Dirk.

While Mia was walking she saw Patrick. "Hiya."

"Hello. Is this Sophie's little boy?" Patrick asked as he discreetly kissed Mia's cheek.

Mia nodded. "Yeah. The new parents need their beauty sleep," she said as she checked on her nephew.  She smiled at Patrick. "Looking at him, doesn't he make you want a baby?" She asked.

Patrick sighed. "Possibly."

Mia grinned and walked around with him. Kaiden slept peacefully. "He's a good baby."

"Of course. Nothing like his aunt. She's as wild as they come," Patrick said.

"But you like it like that," she said.

***
Mia took Kaiden home. Sophie was sitting on the sofa. "How's my little man?" She asked.

"Slept the whole way through our long walk," Mia told her as she handed Kaiden to her. "Soph, can we talk?"

Sophie nodded and smiled. "What's wrong?" She asked.

Mia sighed. "I'm pregnant and the father is a guy who's in a relationship," she said.

Sophie was shocked. She looked at Mia. "Does he know?"

"Nope. No one knows apart from you and Belle. I'm so scared Sophie."

Sophie held her little sister close to her. "It's going to be alright. I promise. We will sort this," she said.

***
Mia went back to her flat. Belle was there. "Hey."

"Hey. I told Sophie I'm pregnant. She told me to do what I feel is best. I just don't know what that is," Mia admitted.

Belle nodded. She went over to Mia and hugged her. "Whatever you want to do, I'll support you."

Mia smiled and nodded. She didn't know what she was going to do.