Nineteen

Mia laid in bed as she placed a hand on her bump and sighed. She knew how messy that things were. And it wasn't easy. Mia knew how she was hurt over what had happened with her and Patrick. She knew it hurt her. She knew she hated him for it.

Mia knew how hard it was. How she was pregnant. But she knew that she had to do what was best for her baby

Mia looked to her phone. She sighed as she saw the missed calls off of Patrick and sighed.

She hated it. She hated the he was calling her none stop and how he was being with her.

She knew how she just wanted it to all be okay. But she knew that he broke her heart. This wasn't how she planned on being pregnant.

Mia knew that she had told Patrick to back off. And yet he didn't seem to get the message of it. She knew how her head was a mess. She didn't know what to think.

She ignored her phone as she got up from the bed. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed.

She knew how hard that things were. But she knew that she was doing what was best for her and the baby. She it wasn't easy.

She knew what Patrick had done. How he had broken her heart and for that she could kill him.

But he was the father of her child. And every child deserved a father.

****

Mia walked through the village. She saw Aimee who walked over to her and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Aimee asked. 

Mia looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. I guess my head is a mess. And I don't know. I don't know what to think. Things are a mess," she said. 

Aimee smiled. "You don't owe him anything. I know that you're pregnant. And you think that you owe it to the baby to have a family. But do you think that you can trust him again when he cheated on you. You're amazing Mi. And you deserve better. Yes you owe it to the baby to try and be civil. But that's all that you owe the baby," she said.

Mia looked to Aimee and smiled. She knew that Aimee was right. Mia knew how she had been feeling. And that she shouldn't be the one who felt this way.

****

Mia stood in price slice. She looked to see Patrick and sighed. "Look. I'm sorry Mia. It's just I worry about you and the baby," he said as she looked to him.

Mia crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah well I can look after myself. And I don't need you. I mean it Patrick. Stay away from me. Or I will make you. I will get a restraining order if I have too," she said as she walked off.

He looked after her and sighed. He knew how he wanted her back. He knew that he wanted his family. And he was going to do all he could to do so.