Five

Mia woke beside Patrick and straddled him.
"Mia," Patrick complained.
"What?"
"It's too early."

Mia grinned and began kissing his neck. She ran her hands all over his body until she grabbed his manhood.
"I'm awake!" Patrick said. Mia giggled. Patrick kissed her passionately.

"Won't Maxine be missing you?" Mia asked.
"Probably."
Mia grinned and kissed him again.

Mia went into the living room. She saw a note on the floor by the door. She picked it up and frowned.

"I know your secret. Be warned"

Mia called Patrick. Patrick ran to her. She handed him the note.
"Where was it?" Patrick asked.
"On the floor. What if it's Maxine?" Mia said. She began to cry. Patrick held her tightly.

Patrick calmed her down and made her some breakfast. He binned the note. He knew Maxine would be vindictive enough to send one.

"Do you think she knows?" Mia asked. She didn't feel up to eating.
"I don't know."
Mia smiled slightly. "Well if she finds out, you could always come and stay here."
"Oh?"
"Yeah. Oh."

Patrick left to return to Maxine. "Where were you last night?" Sienna asked as she rubbed her bump.
"I was out," Patrick said.
"Ugh... this baby... I can't wait for it to be there," Sienna said.
Patrick smiled slightly. "You just focus on the baby and your wedding."

Mia smiled as Belle came downstairs
"Morning," Belle said. Mia smiled.
"Hey you. Sleep well?" Mia asked. Belle nodded.
"Eventually," she said. Mia laughed.
"We kept you awake?"
"Kinda."
"Sorry."

Mia and Belle went over to the salon. Mia had given Belle a job as a receptionist. "I need staff."
"Hire some. You're amazing enough to have people working for you," Belle said.
Mia smiled and hugged her. Belle grinned.
"You're going to get you know who in," Belle said.
Mia groaned. "No!"

As if it was meant to be, Maxine walked in with her voucher she got at the opening for a discount. Mia tried not to groan or complain. Belle kept pulling faces behind Maxine's back. Mia was trying not to laugh at her.

"Is everything okay?" Maxine asked.
Mia grinned. "Just thinking about something I read earlier," she lied.
"Oh."

Mia had eventually finished with Maxine. "With the discount, that's £9.95," Belle said.
"Don't tell Patrick. I'm supposed to be saving for the wedding," Maxine said.
"Oh I'm sure he'll know as he's in charge of the salon," Mia said. Maxine laughed.
"You never fail to make me laugh. See you later," Maxine said and walked out.
"You never fail to make me puke... bitch..."
Belle laughed.

Mia and Belle had a lot of customers. Patrick came in with Sienna. Sienna rubbed her bump.
"Hello," Belle said. Patrick smiled.
"How are you?" Patrick asked.
Belle smiled. "I'm great thanks. How are you?"
"I'm doing well. I came to look at the books," Patrick said.
Belle grinned. "They're in the office with Mia. She's hiding from Myra McQueen," she said.

Mia knew she was hiding from Maxine. She didn't want to be seen by anyone. She told Belle to tell anyone who asked for her that she was having a break.

The door opened.
"Get out!" Mia yelled.
"Really?" Patrick asked. Mia grinned when she seen him.
"You."
"Me."
Mia giggled. Patrick locked the door and kissed her. Mia kissed back passionately.

Mia and Patrick made out heavily. Patrick laid her gently on the desk. She pulled down her pants slowly. Mia bit her lip.
"Be quicker!" Mia complained.

"I'll be as slow as I like."
"Tease."
Patrick smirked.

Belle got Sienna a cup of tea. "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"
"A little girl. We're naming her Sophie," Sienna said. She was hoping her baby lie wasn't found out.
"Cute."

Mia and Patrick were making out. He was pleasuring her. "M-Maxine was in here earlier," she mumbled.
"Let's not talk about her," Patrick said. Mia nodded as Patrick began to pleasure her more. Mia gripped the table.

Belle seen Maxine storming in. She ran to the office.
"What?" Mia called.
"Maxine alert!"

Mia and Patrick went back into the salon. Patrick had the books he needed. Sienna smiled. "Problem?"
"No. Just this place! It's cheap and lousy," Maxine said.

Mia came out the office. Patrick followed. "What's going on?"
Maxine smiled. "She's ripping me off! £9.95 for a set of acrylics and they've fallen off!"
"Oh dear!" Mia said. Belle stood up.
"Mia did mine. They've stayed on," Belle said. Mia smirked at her.

Maxine stormed out. Mia hugged Belle.
"Thank you," Mia said. Belle giggled.
"No problem. Movie night?"
"Oh hell yeah!"

Mia and Belle shut up for lunch time. They were exhausted.
"You know I'm sick of Maxine bloody Minniver. She gets him every single bloody night. I get him a couple of hours a day if I'm bloody lucky," Mia said.
"It's a shame."
"Yes. It is. I want him."

Mia went to get some popcorn. She saw another note.

"Patrick Blake is mine. Hands off!"

Mia scrupled it up and threw it in the bin. She didn't want to think about it at all.

Mia went in to Belle. Belle knew something was wrong.
"Mia?"
"I've been getting notes," Mia mumbled.
"Notes?"

Mia went to the kitchen and got them out. She unfolded them and showed them to Belle.
"Is it Maxine?" Belle asked.
Mia shrugged. "I don't know. But she seriously thinks she can do this and get away with it? No chance."
"Go Mia."

Mia went over to the flat. She knew Maxine would be there. Patrick answered. "Mia?"
"Another freaking note!"
Patrick pulled her in to the flat.
"Maxine is in the shower," Patrick said. Mia kissed him. Patrick kissed back.

Patrick pulled Mia over to the sofa. He laid her down. Mia kissed his neck as she unbuttoned his shirt. "Quickie," Mia said. Patrick nodded and made out with her.
Patrick fiddled with his belt. Mia was distracting him with her kissing his neck.

Eventually he got his belt off and unbuttoned his jeans. He pushed into Mia and they moaned. "Make it quick," Mia mumbled.
"Happily."

Maxine finished in the bathroom. She left to see Mia sitting on the sofa. "Why are you here?"
Mia faked a smile. "Waiting for Sienna. How are the nails?"
Maxine glared and went to the bedroom. She closed the door.

Mia smiled as Patrick came back in. She kissed him. He kissed her back. He pushed her gently up against the wall and pushed a finger into her. Mia moaned into Patrick's mouth so no one could hear her.

Mia groaned into his mouth as she came. Patrick pulled his fingers off and cleaned his fingers. Sienna came in just as they pulled away. Sienna smiled. "Belle text. You were waiting for me?"
"Er yeah. Your hen night."
Sienna grinned. "Well Sophie has something planned already."
Mia rolled her eyes. "She's pregnant so it won't be any fun."

Sienna went back to Darren. Mia looked at Patrick. "Sort the notes. We're gonna have to back off slightly. No more sneaking around the village. If we want it, we'll have to book a hotel," she said.
Patrick agreed. They kissed passionately. Mia eventually went home.

Mia seen Belle organising her makeup.
"Thank you," Mia said. Belle smiled.
"All into colour order," Belle said. Mia hugged her.

Mia smiled as Belle put all the stuff away and showed her new stuff.
"You're really into this," Mia said. Belle smiled.
"I like helping you out."
Mia grinned. "You're amazing."
"Thanks."
Mia hugged her and went to get her pyjamas on.

Mia opened her wardrobe and a large stack of condoms fell on her. "What the?"
Belle ran in. "What happened?"
"Has someone been in?"
"No. Not while I've been here," Belle said.
Mia and Belle didn't understand where they came from.
"I think we need to change the locks," Mia mumbled. Belle agreed.

Mia and Belle both got ready for bed. Belle laid in beside Mia. Mia held her tightly.
"Thanks for all your help today," Mia said. Belle smiled.
"It's fine. Hey look, my acrylics stayed on!" Belle said. Mia burst out laughing.

The girls cuddled up as they fell asleep. But downstairs Anna was in already planning what to do next on Mia. She covered the living room in condoms and pregnancy tests.

The next morning, Mia went downstairs. She saw all the condoms and pregnancy tests. Belle came down. "Wow. That's a lot of condoms."
"This isn't funny. Someone is getting into my flat," Mia said. She noticed the pregnancy tests. "How would someone generate enough pee for all these?"
"A lot of water."

Mia knew it was only 5am. She grabbed her phone and called Patrick. He didn't answer the first time. Mia kept trying until he did.

"Mia?" Patrick mumbled.
"I need you. Please," Mia said. Patrick could tell she was scared.
"I'm on my way."

Patrick went straight to the flat and went inside. He seen the girls looking at the living room. He was shocked.
"Wow..."
"Yeah. Someone is getting into my flat," Mia said.
Patrick sighed. "I'll ring up and get someone to change the locks."

Patrick helped Mia and Belle shift all of the condoms and pregnancy tests to the bin. "If this is your girlfriend, I'm going to kill her," Mia warned.
"No murders."
Mia rolled her eyes. She went into the bathroom. "Oh come on! This isn't even funny!"

Belle and Patrick went in. They saw a lipstick message on the mirror. It said.

'I know'

Mia looked at Patrick. "No, she doesn't know a bloody thing?!"
"She doesn't," Patrick said.
"Then who's doing this?" Mia asked. Belle hugged her.
"I don't know. I'll find out," Patrick said. He kissed Mia before he had to go to work.

Patrick got to his office and seen a note on the desk.
'I know about your little tart'.
Patrick looked around the office and jumped when the office door slammed shut. Standing behind it... was Anna Blake.
"Hello Patrick."

Mia decided to do something fun. "Belle, do headteachers get turned on by naughty school girls?"
Belle looked up. "Some do. Depends on the reason why."
Mia grinned. "Because I think there's a head who needs some fun."

Mia got her costume on. She went to Belle. "Think he'll like?"
"Wow."
Mia grinned. "I think he will like."
Belle nodded and handed Mia a long coat.
"Put that on over the top of it," Belle said. Mia agreed and put it on.

Anna was blackmailing Patrick. Patrick wasn't listening.
"Tell Maxine all you want because I love Mia and want to be with her. Now leave before I call the police."
Anna left.

The door knocked and Patrick panicked. He smiled when he seen Mia coming in.
"Hello beautiful," he said.
Mia smiled. "I do hope you won't be mad."
"Why?"
"I've done something remarkably bad."

Patrick was trying to not get angry. Mia slowly unbuttoned the coat. One by one. Patrick's eyes widened. "M-Mia?"
"Told you I'd done something bad."

Patrick didn't know what to say. Mia put the coat on the floor. She went over to Patrick.
"I think I need a detention," Mia teased. Patrick pulled her onto his lap.

Mia grinned as she sat down. She could feel Patrick's hardness.
"Oh baby," Mia said. Patrick grinned.
"I think you do need punished," Patrick said. He ran a hand slowly up and down her thigh.
"You're beautiful," he said.
Mia grinned and kissed him. "I thought I'd do something nice for you," she said.
"I love it."

Belle went to the salon for Mia. Maxine was there. "I'd like an appointment for my hair."
"Well Mia's off this morning. Doctor's appointment," Belle replied.
Maxine rolled her eyes. "I'll wait."

Patrick sat Mia on the desk. She grinned as he played with her plaid bra. "You're even more beautiful when you're with me," he said.
"Please leave Maxine for me," Mia mumbled. Patrick smiled.
"I've already hinted it," he said. Mia grinned and kissed him. Patrick gently pulled down his plaid bra and touched her chest gently. She moaned into his mouth.

As Patrick kissed her neck, Mia pulled off his belt and zipped his trousers. She pulled his trousers and boxers down around his ankles.

Patrick pushed into her. Mia gripped the desk.

Anna was standing outside the office. She heard his bit on the side moaning. She opened the door.

Mia pulled away from Patrick. "What the?"
Patrick pulled up his boxers. "Anna. What the hell do you want?"
"Who's this?" Mia asked.
"My ex-wife."

Mia was shocked. She looked at her.
"You're the one sending me notes aren't you?"
Anna smirked. "You got that right."
"Leave her alone," Patrick said.
"Make me," Anna spat.
Mia covered her bra up. Patrick pulled her from the desk. "What do you want Anna?"
Anna glared. "You took my Sienna from me. I will get you back."
Mia was confused. "He took Sienna from you?"
"Yes."

Patrick looked at Mia. "She's been in a mental health unit. She tried to kill Mark and Sienna," he said.
Mia was slightly scared of Anna and Patrick. "Y-You tried to kill your kids?"
"I was unwell," Anna replied.

Patrick grabbed his phone and rang the police. Mia grabbed her coat. "I-I should go."
Patrick tried to call her back but Mia walked out. She buttoned the coat up and went to the salon.
"I want my hair done," Maxine said. Mia nodded.

When Mia finished Maxine's hair she looked at Belle.
"Can we lock up early?" Mia mumbled. Belle nodded and locked up. The girls went back to the flat.
"What's wrong?" Belle asked when they were inside. Mia burst out crying. Belle closed the door and took Mia over to the sofa.

"P-Patrick's ex wife. She's the one who's been sending me all that stuff and those notes," Mia sobbed.
"His ex-wife?"
"Yeah. But she said Patrick took Sienna from him. I'm scared."
Belle frowned. "Why?"

Mia didn't look at Belle. "Cause I think I'm pregnant," she sobbed.

Belle was shocked. "Why do you think that?"
"Cause I think my period is late," Mia mumbled.
Belle held her close. "Let's take a test."
Mia nodded.

Belle went to Price Slice and got a test. What she didn't know was that dirk seen her. Dirk thought the test was for Belle.

Belle got back to the flat. She took Mia's hand.
"Come on. Let's take the test," Belle said. Mia nodded. Mia went into the bathroom with the test. She took it and washed her hands.
"Belle, its ready," Mia mumbled. Belle opened the door and held Mia's hand.
"In your own time."

Mia turned the test over and cried. "Shitting bricks."
"Positive?"
Mia nodded. "Yeah. It's wrong though."

Mia decided to book a doctor's appointment to get it confirmed. "I was on the bloody pill!"
"Not always reliable. Nothing is 100%," Belle stated.
"I can't do this," Mia sobbed. Belle smiled.
"You can, because I'm going to be there with you," Belle told her. Mia hugged her tightly.

Patrick went to the flat and rang the bell. Belle opened it.
"Mia!" Patrick called. Mia looked and seen Patrick.
"Leave me alone," Mia mumbled.

Patrick made his way inside. Belle closed the door. Patrick seen the pregnancy test.
"What's this?" Patrick asked.
Mia rolled her eyes. "It's a bloody pregnancy test," she mumbled.
"Who's?"
"Mine!"

Patrick didn't know what to say. He hadn't planned on getting Mia pregnant. "Is it mine?"
"No. It's the bogeyman's," Mia spat.
Patrick nodded. He walked out. Mia broke down crying. Belle held her tightly.

Patrick sat at home. He wanted to get rid of Maxine and be with Mia. Despite her pregnancy he still did. He didn't know how to get rid of Maxine.

Mia and Belle cuddled up. They ordered a takeaway.
"Who needs men?" Belle said. The doorbell rang. Mia and Belle both groaned.
Mia answered the door. It was the takeaway. "Ooo you're a lifesaver."
"Thanks ma'am."
Mia grinned. "Keep the change."

Mia and Belle ate their food. Mia sighed. "I guess it's good I have a spare bedroom. Can make a nursery."

Belle and Mia made a start at planning the nursery. "Maxine doesn't understand how lucky she is to have to have him going back to her," Mia mumbled.
Belle sighed. "I know how you feel."
"Oh yeah... Cindy..."
"Yeah, but we got each other."

Mia sighed. She didn't want to admit it, but she truly loved Patrick and wanted to be with him.
"Belle, would you think I'm crazy if I told you I loved Patrick?" Mia asked. Belle smiled.
"Not at all. I think it's sweet," Belle said. Mia smiled. They finished off the takeaway.
Patrick looked up as Maxine walked in. "We're over."
Maxine was shocked. "Sorry?"
"You heard me. You and I we're over. Pack your things."

Maxine began crying. "I-I love you."
Patrick glared. "Maxine, you're moving out."
"This is my flat!"
"No. If you remember, I bought this property," Patrick said.
Maxine grabbed her stuff. She knew who was to blame. She went straight to the flat.

Mia and Belle were getting ready for bed. Mia was brushing her teeth when the bell rang. Belle went to answer it.
"Where is she?" Maxine yelled.
"What the hell are you on about?" Belle yelled back. Mia ran downstairs when she finished brushing her teeth.

Mia seen Maxine.
"What do you want?" Mia asked.
"I know you've been shagging him. He's just left me."
Mia was shocked. "What you on about?"
"Patrick dumped me for you!"
"I don't have a clue what you're on about."

Maxine grabbed Mia. "My fiancé and the love of my life has left me for a teenager!"
Mia pushed Maxine away.
"Get off me!" Mia yelled. She closed the door on Maxine.

Belle and Mia sat together.
"He obviously loves you," Belle said. Mia sighed.
"Who knows," she mumbled. Belle held her close.

Patrick knew he made the right decision. He loved Mia. He didn't care what anyone said. He grabbed his jacket and went to her flat.
Mia was sitting on the sofa. She had fallen asleep. Belle let Patrick in. "She fell asleep after Maxine came over."
"Right."
Patrick went over to Mia and woke her.

Mia glared at the person who woke her. "What?"
Patrick smirked. "It's nice to see you too," he said.
Mia smiled slightly. "Did you really leave her for me?"
Patrick nodded and kissed her. Mia kissed back.
"I love you so much. I always will."

Mia had to believe Patrick... but things were about to turn nasty in Hollyoaks...