Fourteen

Mia was beginning to wish she wasn't pregnant. She wasn't coping. She couldn't do much anymore. She couldn't have fun with her friends and Patrick had been distant from her. She didn't know why but it was beginning to hurt her.

When she woke that morning, Mia went into the kitchen and made a hot chocolate. Belle was over at Dirk's. Mia missed her best friend but she was glad to be alone.

The door opened and Patrick walked in. "Oh. Finally remember me?" She asked.
"What?"
Mia glared. "Go back to Maxine. She's your fiancé and I'm just the knocked up bit on the side," she mumbled.
"I love you," he said. Mia rolled her eyes. She walked to the living room and sat down. Patrick followed her.

Mia laid down on the sofa. Patrick lifted her feet and sat down.
"Look, we need to talk. I'm sorry I haven't been around but-"
"Have you heard from Belle?"

Patrick didn't listen to her. He began to go on about Maxine.
"Answer me," Mia spat.
"I saw her this morning-"
"Next time you see her tell her I want to talk with her," Mia told him. She wasn't listening to Patrick's waffle about Maxine.
Patrick sighed and looked at her. "We need to talk about the baby."
"It's not a baby. It's a blob," Mia mumbled.
Patrick rolled his eyes.

Mia stood up and went to get ready for work. Patrick followed. "You know, if it helps, I haven't touched Maxine," he said.
"Doesn't help. But thanks. I'll bear that in mind," Mia said. She looked in her wardrobe.

Patrick sat on the bed and grabbed her hand. "I want you. I want our baby. But I cannot dump Maxine a few days before our wedding."

"Whatever," she spat. Patrick kissed her neck. Mia began to moan. Patrick smirked against her skin.

He laid back on the bed and Mia laid down with him. Mia kissed him. Patrick kissed back passionately.
"I love you Mia," he said. Patrick gently took off her pyjamas.

Mia bit her lip. Patrick smiled as Mia began to strip him off.
"I've missed you," he said.
Mia didn't say anything. She didn't believe him at all. Not when he was still with Maxine. Engaged to Maxine.

Patrick pushed into Mia. Mia moaned out loud. She looked up at him. "B-Babe," she mumbled.
"Shh. I'm here."
Mia nodded. She let Patrick have sex with her.

Maxine went to find Patrick. She checked at the salon but only Belle was there. "Don't suppose you've seen Patrick have you?" She asked.
Belle shook her head. "Not since the other day."
Maxine nodded and looked around. "Where's Mia?"
"She's not feeling very well. She'll be here later."

"Fine," Maxine spat. She stormed back to the flat. Belle grabbed her phone straight away.
"Maxine on lookout for Patrick - B x"
She sent the text to Mia.

Mia was on top of Patrick. Both were close to a climax. Her phone buzzed. She groaned and glanced at it. She spotted the text and paled.

Mia told Patrick. The two of them began to speed up and reach their climax. When they finished Patrick got dressed and left straight away.

Maxine bumped into Patrick. "Why were you there?" She asked.
"Collecting the rent," Patrick lied.
Maxine smiled. "Did she give it?"
"Yes. She's a good tenant," Patrick told her.

Mia left the flat and walked past the two of them. She scoffed. Maxine frowned. "What's her problem?"
"She's pregnant isn't she? Probably hormones," Patrick said.
Mia glared at him. She walked over and slapped him across the face before storming to the salon.

Belle was there making her hair dye up for her client.
"What's wrong?" Belle asked when Mia stormed in.
"Patrick bloody Blake."

Mia explained everything to Belle. Belle couldn't believe that Patrick had done that.
"He's an ass," she mumbled.
"He is Belle."
Patrick walked in. He looked at Belle. "Leave."
"What?"
"Leave!"

Belle walked out. Patrick turned to Mia and began walking towards her. "How dare you."
"No. How dare you! You cannot have sex with me and then tell your fiancé it's my hormones!"

Patrick grabbed her. "Do you want anyone to find out about us?" He asked.
"There isn't an us. Not anymore!"

Patrick grabbed her and pulled her up against him. But before anything, Maxine walked in. "What the?"