Eighteen

Mia lay in bed. She sighed as she looked to her phone as it rang and sighed. She knew it was Patrick. She knew how things were a mess and she hated it.

Mia knew all that had happened and she knew that she was pregnant. She knew that he was harassing her to get back together. She knew she hated it.

Mia knew that things were a mess. She knew how she wanted to focus on the baby and herself. But it was messing with her head.

She looked to her phone and saw all the missed calls and messages and rolled her eyes.

She stood up and got dressed. She knew that she wasn't in the mood to deal with him.

Mia got dressed as she started it make some breakfast. She knew that she needed to focus on herself.

She knew what Patrick had done to her. She knew how they had been through so much. She hated it.

She hated the fact that he had cheated on her and it broke her heart.

Mia placed a hand on her bump as she heard a knock at the door. She walked to the door and answered it as she saw Patrick and glared. "What do you want? I told you to stay away from me," she spat.

Patrick looked to her and sighed. "Please Mia. You're having my baby," he said.

Mia looked to him and rolled her eyes. "Oh? So now you remember. You don't get to be so high and mighty with me Patrick. I mean it," she said as she slammed the door.

****

Mia stood walking through the village. She knew that she needed to clear her head.

She smiled as she saw Aimee who walked over to her and smiled. "I wanted to see how you are. I know it hasn't been easy with you," Aimee said.

Mia looked to her and smiled. "I have been better. It's all the drama with me and with Patrick. It's not good. He doesn't understand that I don't want to be near him. I don't want to talk to him. He hurt me. And nothing that he says or does will change that," she told her.

Aimee looked to her and smiled. "Of course it won't. You are going through a lot. And you are pregnant. And you don't need the stress. But you need to remember that he is the father to your baby." 

Mia nodded She knew Aimee was right. She had to find a way to deal with it all and it wasn't going to be easy.

****

Mia sighed as she stood outside of Patrick's flat. He answered the door. "Hello?"

"Look. I don't want to hear it. I am going to do this pregnancy alone when I have had the baby. You can come and see it. And then we'll arrange something. Until then you stay away from me."

"Mia please."

"No Patrick. You hurt me. And that I can't forgive goodbye," Mia said as she walked off.

Patrick looked to her and sighed but could he find a way to win Mia back?