Three

Mia and Patrick were still at the Hotel. Mia didn't want to go back to the village. She was enjoying herself with Patrick too much. She felt like no one else mattered when they were there.

When Mia woke that morning, she noticed Patrick wasn't in bed. She sat up slightly and heard the shower running. Mia laid back down and pretended to be asleep.

Patrick left the bathroom and smirked at Mia. "I know you're not asleep," he said.
"Yeah I am," Mia fake sleepily said.
Patrick pulled off the towel around his waist.
"Guess I'll have to put on my boxers," Patrick said. Mia shot up.
"Like hell are you!"

Mia pulled Patrick onto the bed and kissed him. Patrick kissed back. Mia could feel him against her thigh.
"I need that somewhere other than my thigh," Mia mumbled.
"Gladly."

Patrick pushed into her. Mia groaned and smiled at him.
"You're so big," Mia told him.
"I aim to please."
Mia grinned and kissed him passionately. "Do we have to go back?" She asked.
"Unfortunately. We'll do this again soon."
Mia smiled.

When they both climaxed, Mia cuddled into him. He held her. "We could go shopping today," he said.
"Ooo."
"Would you like that?" Patrick asked as he played with her hair. Mia nodded.
"Yeah baby."

Patrick and Mia got ready to get breakfast. They ate it in silence. Patrick felt Mia's foot touch his crotch.
"You're being cheeky," he said.
Mia grinned. "What are you going to do? Punish me and put me in detention?"
"You would like that too much."
Mia smiled. "I know. That's why I suggested it," she teased.
Patrick smirked and continued his breakfast.

When they'd eaten, they walked over to Patrick's car. "Has Maxine text?"
"Quite a few times. I haven't replied," he said.
"Any reason?"
Patrick smiled. "Cause I'm with the only girl I love."

They got in Patrick's car. Patrick held her hand as he drove. Mia smiled. She loved Patrick. She would be lying if she said she didn't.

They got to the shopping centre. Mia grinned.
"I'm going to have to get my handsome man something," Mia said. Patrick smiled.
They went inside and went to find a shop where Mia could get Patrick something.

Eventually Mia found something she wanted. It was a French movie. She knew Patrick hadn't seen it. She also knew he had been trying to find the film for ages.

Mia paid and hid the gift. "What's that?" Patrick asked.
"Nothing. It's a surprise," Mia replied.
"Tell me."
"No. What's that?" Mia asked.
Patrick smirked. "It's a surprise."
Patrick held the bag close to him.

Mia and Patrick walked around for a bit. They bought other items they liked.
"Thank you for this weekend," Mia said.
"Thank you for booking it and for coming with me," Patrick said to her.
Mia grinned. "It's been the best weekend of my life."
"Good. Plenty more to come soon."
"Yay."

After a while, they headed back to the Hotel. Mia's phone kept ringing. "It's Sophie."
"Are you going to answer?" Patrick asked.
"Nope."
Mia smiled at Patrick. Patrick smiled back.

Patrick and Mia cuddled up on the hotel bed. Mia smiled and put a hand under his top. Patrick smiled.
"I love your touch."

Patrick smirked. "I do try my best Miss Johnson."
"Oh baby I know you do."
Patrick kissed her passionately. "I love you."
"Love you too."

Patrick went to order room service. He and Mia weren't leaving the Hotel room. Mia was in the bath. She couldn't wait to give Patrick his gift.

Patrick brought in the room service food. He went into the bathroom. Mia grinned.
"You should join me," Mia said.

Patrick reluctantly agreed to it. He stripped off and got into the water. Mia grinned and cuddled into him.
"You're amazing," Mia said.
Patrick smiled and let Mia cuddle into him. "I could get used to this."
"Good."
Mia kissed him passionately.

When they'd finished in the bath, Mia grabbed her underwear and smiled. "Gift swap?" She asked.
"Of course," Patrick said. Mia grabbed her gift. Patrick grabbed his.

Immediately they exchanged it. Mia pulled out an expensive red dress she wanted.
"Y-You bought this for me?" Mia asked. Patrick nodded.
"You're worth it."

Patrick seen the DVD and smiled widely.
"I can't believe you've finally got me it," Patrick said. Mia grinned.
"Well I remember you telling me how much you loved the film," Mia said.
"Thank you."
Mia kissed him passionately.

Mia went to get ready. Patrick was taking her for one last meal before they returned to the village. "We're not having sex tonight," Patrick said.
"Oh?"
Patrick nodded. "We're going to make love."
Mia grinned. She loved when Patrick asked her to make love.
"Good," Mia said. Patrick smiled and took her hand.

They went to the restaurant and went inside. They went to a private room.
"Wow," Mia said. Patrick smiled.
"I thought we could have some privacy," Patrick said.

Mia and Patrick sat down.
"Order as much as you want," Patrick said. Mia ordered two bottles of wine.
Patrick smiled and held her hand. "We're going to have to cut down our time we spend together," he said.
"Yeah I know. I've loved this though," she said.
"Me too."

They ate their food and spoke. "I'm thinking of moving out of my parents house. There's a flat by the Hutchinson's," Mia said.
"So I could come over?" Patrick asked. Mia laughed.
"I suppose you could if I let you in," Mia told him.
Patrick smirked.

Patrick poured Mia another glass of wine when she asked for it. She took a sip.
"This dress is gorgeous. Thank you," Mia said.
Patrick smiled. "My pleasure. You're more gorgeous than the dress ever will be."

Mia moved slightly in the red dress. Patrick caught a glimpse of her black lace bra. "You're beautiful," Patrick said.
"I'm not. You bring out the beauty in me."
Patrick smirked. "I bring out your wild side."
"Ooo."

Patrick looked up at Mia. "What if I buy the flat for you?"
"Huh?"
Patrick nodded. "I buy you the flat and that way I'll have an excuse to check up on you."
Mia smiled. "You can say you bought it, but I'm buying it."
"No."
"Yes."
Patrick chuckled. "I like a stubborn woman."

Patrick got dessert for them. It was chocolate cake with a hot chocolate sauce over it. Mia dipped the tip of her finger gently in the sauce and liked it off. Patrick stared at her. She realised she was turning Patrick on.
"Oops," she said.
Patrick smirked. "Little minx."
Mia smiled and winked. "I love you."
"I love you too."
"Good."

Patrick paid the bill and they went to the room. "Our last night at being a couple," Mia mumbled.
"Don't worry."

Mia put down an offer on the flat by the Hutchinsons.  It had been accepted. "I bought the flat," she said.
"I thought I was buying you it."
"This way I bought it but you can be my landlord," Mia teased.
"So if you don't pay rent, I punish you?" Patrick teased.
"Oh yeah babe."

Mia took off her dress and hung it up. Patrick went over to her and kissed her neck from behind.
"Paddy what are you doing?" Mia asked. She was loving it.
"I want to love you... make love to you..." Patrick mumble against her skin. Mia bit her lip.

Patrick and Mia went over to the bed. Mia laid down. Patrick hovered over her and kissed her. Mia kissed back. Patrick pushed in. Mia kissed him. "I love this."
"Me too."

They made love into the night. Mia was loving it. "I don't wanna go home," she mumbled.
"I know."

When they climaxed, Mia cuddled into him. "I'm gonna start buying my furniture tomorrow. Plus my uni stuff," she mumbled.
"I'll help you," Patrick said.
"Really?"
Patrick nodded and kissed her. Mia kissed back.

Mia fell asleep with Patrick. Patrick held her as he fell asleep. He didn't want to let her go tomorrow. He wanted to be with her forever.

They woke the next morning and knew it was time to go home. Mia cuddled tightly into him
"I didn't want this to happen," Mia mumbled.
Patrick sighed. "Me either. We knew it would."
"Let's stay here for good."

Reluctantly, Mia got dressed to head back to the village. She smiled at Patrick. "Promise you'll visit me," she said.
"Promise."

They soon arrived back in the village. Patrick dropped Mia off under the archway. Mia kissed him. Patrick kissed back.
"Love you," he said.
Mia smiled. "Love you too."

Mia went into the house. Sophie went over to her.
"How was your trip?" Sophie asked.
"It was good. I slept most of the time," Mia said. Sophie laughed.

Sophie made Mia some breakfast.
"Ooh, bacon!" Mia asked. Sophie smiled.
"Sienna's wedding is soon."
Mia smiled. "Is everything ready for it?"
Sophie nodded. "Yeah. She's so excited. She's pregnant you know."
"Seriously? How's Patrick taking that?"
"She's at least five months."
"Wow."

Mia went home and smiled at her parents. "You're home."
"Yes. I'm also moving out. I've bought a flat by the Hutchinson house," Mia said.
"What?" they both yelled. Even Sophie got scared.
"Please don't shout," Mia mumbled.
"Don't shout? How do you expect us to react!" Helen yelled. Mia tried to explain herself. Helen slapped her.

Mia got scared. She ran upstairs and closed the door. She locked it and began packing up her stuff to go to the flat. She felt her cheek stingy. She knew it was bleeding.

Mia knew there wouldn't be much furniture in the flat. She didn't care. She needed to be away.

As soon as she had packed, Mia went downstairs. "Where are you going?"
"My flat! I'm safe there!"
"Mia. Please," said Michael.

Mia didn't listen. She walked as quickly as possible to her flat. She charged into Patrick.
"Mia... what have I told you about meeting like this?" Patrick asked. He seen Mia was upset. "What's wrong?"
"I just want to get to my flat," Mia told Patrick. Patrick helped her with some of the bags.

Mia opened the door to the flat and smiled slightly.
"My place," she said. Patrick smiled.
"Yeah, all yours. What's wrong?" he asked. Mia showed him her cheek. "Who did that?"
"My mum. When I told her I was leaving she did it."
Patrick got angry. "Where is she?!"
"No! Don't do anything. She isn't worth it," Mia mumbled.
Patrick took Mia into the flat. She saw it had been fully furnished. "W-What?"
"Well we can't make love without furniture," Patrick said.

Mia looked at Patrick and kissed him passionately. "Thank you."
"You haven't seen the bed yet," he whispered.
Mia grinned and Patrick took her hand. He took her upstairs and Mia gasped. The bed was huge. It was leather.
"This is amazing," Mia said.
"We can try it out later," Patrick whispered.
"Or now?" Mia suggested.

Patrick went to the front door. He locked it and went back to the bedroom. Mia laid in her underwear on the bed.
"It's very comfy," Mia said. Patrick grinned and kissed her. Mia pulled him down.
Patrick straddled her and kissed her. "I'll have to go soon."
"Oh."
Mia began fumbling with his belt.

Sophie looked at her mum. "She's allowed to move out. She's nineteen."
Helen scoffed. "Sophie, she's probably moved out because she's having a relationship with someone and doesn't want us to know."
"So what?!"

Mia handed Patrick a condom. "Let's make it quick."
Patrick rolled it on and shoved into her. Mia smiled and held him close to her.

Patrick and Mia went as fast as they could. Mia kissed him and moaned into his mouth as she felt herself climaxing.
"Ugh... baby, that was so good," Mia moaned as she felt Patrick climaxing into the condom.

Patrick pulled out. He laid beside Mia and pulled her close to him. Mia smiled and cuddled into him.
"I'm guessing you'll have to go soon," Mia mumbled.
"I'm sorry."
Mia sighed. "I'm sick of this. Maxine always gets you to go home to her. I have no one."
"Mia. You know this is only a bit of pleasure for us both," Patrick said.
"Yeah. I know. Maxine clearly doesn't do it for you."

Patrick got angry. He slapped Mia and glared. "Don't ever speak to me like that."
"Get out!"

Mia shoved him to the door. He went outside. Mia slammed the door and burst out crying. She didn't want to see Patrick again. Mia rubbed her cheek. She just wanted to live her life. She was going to focus on herself from now on. She needed to.