Twelve

Mia hadn't told anyone she was pregnant. It was only Belle that knew. She hadn't even told her sister. Sophie had been away with Freddie and Kayden.

When Mia woke that morning, she went downstairs and sighed. Belle had made breakfast. "There we go mummy to be."

"Thanks lovely."

Mia sat down. She hadn't seen Patrick for a few days. She thought he was going off of her.

"What's wrong?" Belle asked as she sat down too.

Mia sighed. "I haven't seen Patrick in days."

Belle smiled. She squeezed her best friend's hand in comfort.

"Don't worry. He's probably busy. He runs a school after all."

Mia nodded in agreement but she couldn't help worrying.

The girls ate their breakfast with small chit-chat between them. They were excited to be back working at the salon today. "Revamp looks amazing. I've been there," Belle said as she took a bite of her bacon.

"I haven't seen it yet. Waiting to be surprised," Mia replied as she sighed.

Eventually, they went over the road to the salon. Mia grinned. "It looks amazing!" She said.

"Yeah. We're lucky."

Mia went inside and gasped at how beautiful the place looked.

"Wow. This is amazing," Mia said.

Belle grinned and nodded. "Yeah. The guy who revamped it up wants to meet you."

Mia nodded and Belle went to the new offices at the back to get him. When she heard people walking towards her she turned around and smiled. It was Patrick.

Belle smiled at them both.

"I guess I better go and check out my new office space," she said, quickly making herself scarce.

Mia looked at Patrick. "What can I do for you? I don't think you'd do with a dye job," she said.

"You're funny."

Mia sighed. "What do you want? You haven't bothered in days. I only hear from you when you want sex," she said.

Patrick took Mia's hand and looked at her. "I'm a busy man. I don't have the time to keep on popping over," he said.

Mia nodded. "Busy with another woman?"

Patrick sighed. "Of course not. I love you Mia."

Mia smiled slightly. Patrick leant in and kissed his. Mia kissed back but pulled away when the phone rang.

"I better get that. It could be an appointment," Mia said.

She answered the phone. Patrick came up behind her and kissed her neck. Mia moved her head to give him easier access. When she bent over to write the appointment in the book, she felt Patrick's member pressing against her.

Mia bit her lip. "That's brilliant Mrs Roscoe. You're booked in for today at 3:15," she said.

Mia hung up and turned to Patrick. "You trying to turn me on?" She asked.