What are you, a couple? | 3

Its been almost 2 months since the vacations and I am happy as I am doing well in my academics and also with my language skills. Yes i learn Spanish because actually I am kind of fond of learning new languages. AND yess also I haven't interacted with that flirt in 2 months. His name is Nishkarsh, unique one. Now I think I can have me 2 years go peacefully in this classroom. 

Our exams are about to start. The half yearlies. I am really focusing on studies now a days obviously because of exams and also I want to top the exams this time too and now I have tough competition. I don't wanna lose my top place. I won't get into any trouble for now although I never do but still much more careful.

I reach my classroom and go sit on my seat. The flirt came and sat beside me.

"Oh hello! You can't sit with me" I say

"I am not interested okay but the teacher told me to." He replied

"Excuse me Mam! Why are you making him sit beside me?"

"Fix him, Zindagii"

"You want me to fix him? I cannot."

"You have to please.

I sighed. I needed peace for sometime but I dont think I am going to get that now. Atleast not with this walking trouble.

"What you did so terrible for the teacher to ask me to fix you?" I ask

"Well I beat up a guy outside school. And he is seriously injured."

"You say that so easily. I don't wanna sit with someone who uses violence like this."

"You have to but. We cannot do anything in it."

I dont know but he seem kind of down today. I mean he is always irritating and all and that smiley face all the time but today is different. He is barely talking and his replies were really short. OKAY its not like I care but still its weird seeing him like that. I am not going to ask him about what happened though Because why would I? Its not like we are close we are not even friends. Anyways what can I do in this.

******************

I saw Mishka and Utkarsh after the class.

"Heyy zindagiiiiii" Utkarsh called.

"We got some spicy news for you" Mishka said all excited.

"Tell me then fast fast." I said matching the excitement level.

"That transferred student got expelled from previous because he got in a lot of fist fights and then at last he did something really terrible. We dont know specifically about it though. But who knows how severe something he did."

"Well that seemed to me like that but I didn't he must have got expelled. I mean you know private schools they don't really expels kids like this. Must have been something serious."

"Let's stay away from him. We don't wanna get troubled in all this." Utkarsh said.

"I cannot. I share same seat with him whole day."

"WHAT!" Both in shock.

"I know right I cannot help it the teacher made me do so."

"You are doomed for real." Both said again.

"Lets see what happens." I sighed.

****************

I am back in the class after recess. History class next. Going to be kind of boring. Nishkarsh also came. He is still quiet when the class is all chaos because the teacher still didn't came. He made some friends actually but now he is really quite. God I can't stand this awkward silence.

"Hey what's wrong with you" I say
"What I did wrong now" He replied all sadly. He don't really know how to hide his emotions. "I am quite and I am not disturbing you. All good, right?"
God now he is making me feel embarrassed. "Why are you so quite? Why are you so sad? God I can't stand this!"
"You can't stand me talking and also not talking. What do you want me to do, huh?"
"Look I am not so good in comforting people okayy just don't be sad. Everything will be alright."
"Really huh"
"Hey Dont get grumpy it's my emotion"
And he laughed at this. Haha! "God you are so ziddi, (stubborn) , huh?"
"You are laughing." I say pointing at his smile.
"Yeah! You are making me laugh with your childish behaviour miss grumpy." He says and then I laugh too.

Mishka is observing us too and says with her damn straight face "What are you, a couple?"
"No I hate him." I say
"Well we can be one actually." He says
"Urgh!" I get irritated "FLIRT!"
"AWW GRUMPY!" he says and laughs harder and then I smile too I don't know why but yeah I do.....