You aren't that lucky Mr Flirt | 4

Life is really exhausting nowadays. I have exams starting in a week. I just want to get over with exams soon because after them it's Navratri and the beginning of festive season. God I am waiting for this year's navratri from God knows how much time because in our school, the management holds a dandiya night for seniors and I am really really excited for it. Because Navratri and no dandiya. Doesn't sound good.

I just want to do well in exams and then enjoy without any worries till Diwali. My excitement level is immeasurable.

Also school life is not so boring nowadays because someone has a lot of things to talk about and tell who doesn't let me get bored actually.

"Hey! Let's study okay? First is history exam. Open your book." I tell him.

"I don't want to study. Just listen about when I was in 7th standard I -"

"Silence! Control your mouth. We are studying. Don't open your book I will just explain it to you myself."

"I don't even have a book to begin with."

"I am disappointed but not surprised. Now listen."

And I start explaining him the history chapter. I started with the first because I don't think he even knows that one. It's actually my trick to revise what I have learnt. I just explain it to someone and I recall it that way.

I am just talking and talking about the chapter but I don't think he is even listening. Who cares though, I just wanna revise.

Now, he got bored from our- no actually my study session so he started irritating me again because that is what he usually does. Now i get pissed because he is messing with my things now. He took my pencil case, my notebook and then he snapped my glasses off my face and this is the point where I lost it.

"HEY STOP!" I yelled.

"NO I WON'T" He said having too much fun, huh.

"My pencil case, notebooks and then my glasses. What are you gonna pick up next, huh?"

"YOU" 

"Excuse me?"

"Yes mam"

"You cannot pick me up, okay? You are gonna lose your back silly."

"Well well let's check it shall we?" He said and started coming towards me.

"Hey Hey What are you doing? We are in school!"

"So you are saying I can pick you up in my arms outside school?" He said with a gaze that I can't tell what it was"

"NO NO Absolutely not that-"

He cut me off half sentence and said, "Well one day you will be wrapped in my hands for sure."

"You aren't that lucky Mr Flirt."

"But you yourself will make it happen Miss Grumpy."

"SHUT UP!"

I got away from the seat and ran outside and I heard him laughing hard and talking to Utkarsh GOD! I love teasing her. 

Utkarsh replied, "Do you tease every girl like that?"
"No just her. I dont know why but from day one she feels different."

"oh well well" Utkarsh replies.

I still cannot understand what goes on in his head. Urghh! FLIRT!