Our thing | 19

To her, who felt special from day one.

My portraits. Our moments.

He tried to shape it in figures as much as he could.

He tried to pour all that love in these drawings as much as he could.

I called him. Right away, I called him. I can't wait. I can't resist.

"Hey?" He answered picking up the phone.

The first thing that came out of my mouth "I freaking goddamn love you  so so so much"

"Meet me at the park in front of school. Right. Now. " I said to him.

"It's 9 pm"

"I don't care!"

"Okay okay i am coming."

*************

At the park...

Drawing in my hand. The reaction he gave from far totally interpreted that he knows why I am so excited.

He came to me, "This- I- " I didn't gave him a second to speak more. I kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

He was too stunned to speak anything. Eyes still big in shock.

I released him and flipped the first page of his notebook.

"Look this was supposed to be a surprise. How did you- " he said in confusion.

"Doesn't matter. I am so happy!"

Relaxing his eyes and forming the corners of his lips in a soft smile released from the shock he said, "as long as you're happy."

And I know it's very common to say but I melted at this for sure. Even if it is something common to say but the feeling these words give you coming from someone you love.

I showed him the first drawing and asked, "Have I always looked this beautiful?"

"Wish you could see yourself how I do, then you will surely know."

"When you first saw me?"

"Yes!"

"Even in my long two braids and glasses?"

"Too much to handle."

"Flattering me, mister?"

"Absolutely not, mam!"

This. This. I love how he matches the energy. Absolutely not, mam. I wanna scream so hard because none of this feels real. It's dreamy. It's magical. In one word it's heaven.

Never thought that apart from my studies, parents and friends, there could be a person to be my priority.
Kabhi socha nahi tha.

"Okay I wanted to say something." He said which made me come out from the web of my thoughts.

"Yes please, mister."

"Okay, mam. So, I never got an actual chance to officially confess as you straight kissed me. I want to say here because maybe the place don't fit but moment does."

Okay this is happening. He came close, held my hands and said, "From what I know about you, I got to know that you are more like a riddle than a person. Samajh hi ni aati asaani se. And I hate riddles. But I am willing to solve this one and make an exception."

He looked me straight in my eyes. Distance so less we could kiss. "Zindagi mam, would you give me the permission to love you unconditionally and be my girlfriend?"

"So you get hugs and kisses from a girl and then ask her to be your girlfriend? Bad Boy"

"In your case."

"Still, i am pleased to say yes."

He took me in his arms tightly and said, "About bad boy, am I one?"

"That turned out to be good. Respectfully."

"A good bad boy?"

I looked at him, still wrapped in his arms and nodded.

"Imagine if your parents and here around seeing all this as they saw you sneaking out and wondered what their daughter- "

I hit him in the back releasing him, "See. This. You- I- Bastard!"

"Oh god! I still love teasing you. Cutie."

"Don't call me that."

And the next 10 minutes of him laughing uncontrollably and me getting angry. In his language if I say, angry in a cute way.

I said so, lovey dovey don't really suits us for long.

Tease - fight - normal

Our thing

Our.