Did I do a mistake?|14

ZINDAGI

I push myself out of the bed. I am having a headache probably because of drinking. My sight is blurry. My focus goes on my clothes. I am wearing a shirt which fall down to my thighs and its sleeves are covering my hands. This isn't mine. This is too big for me. What happened last night?

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. Nishkarsh comes in. I pull the blanket over myself as he comes in.

"What are you doing here?" I say to him.

"I want my shirt back." He says and I am confused at this. Why will his shirt be in my room?

"Why will it be in my room?"

"My shirt is on you and this is my room."

"WHAT? I am wearing your shirt in your room on your bed? What happened last night?"

"Its a long story." And the moment he said it. The blood rushed in my nerves. What I do when I was wrong? Where is this going? His shirt room and BED. He is the first person who comes at the door. What the fuck did I do. Goodness I am getting crazy.

"Did I do a mistake?"

"No, you were fine. Its just your room was packed that is why you ended up sleeping in my room and about the shirt, you took it from my wardrobe and insisted on wearing it."

"What about you? Where were you last night?"

"You talk a lot in sleep and you kicked me literally 2 times." What the hell did he just said.

"You were on the bed?"

"That is my room and my bed so isnt it obvious?" I was furious at hearing this. He slept beside me? No this couldnt happen. God NO! I took a pillow and threw it over him.

"You asshole! How could you do this to me?" I am beating him up and I so much furious that I am nearly about to cry.

"Hey hey hey relax. I was joking. I was outside. You can ask anyone trust me." And this is where I breakdown. I start sobbing "How could you do this to me?" And I am sobbing more.

"oh no why are you crying?" I am not able to answer him. My face is covered with my hands and my head is down. I dont know why am I crying. Either I am still tipsy or this joke just triggered me.

"I am so sorry. I am really sorry." He removes my hands from my face. He is holding his ears with both his hands and saying sorry repeatedly. 

I laugh at him because he is looking like a puppy. He looks cute. A different side of Nishkarsh. Now I am half laughing and half crying.

"Silly" He says and wipes my tears from my face. Now I am neither laughing nor crying, just smiling at him uncontrolabaly. Widely smiling. He call me silly but he himself is the silly one.

Someone opens the door. Its the teacher. I am sitting on the bed wearing his shirt and he is on the floor on his knees with his hands on my cheeks wiping my tears. So, inshort, currently we are not in a good position. 

"Did I just ruined a perfect moment?" The teacher says with a devil look on her face.

"Are we in trouble?" Nishkarsh asks to me with a worried smile.

"absolutely"