Just 7 words|15

We were kind of saved today or the jaipur trip would have been a disaster. Mishka, who was responsible for this all, testified for us and after so many chaos we were able to convice the teacher that nothing happened between us last night. 

About me crying, I got my periods. I knew it. I wouldn't cry over all this.  Now my whole freakin trip is ruined. It's about the two tough days where I will have to walk so much in exploration of big rajasthani monuments. I am ruined.

Today we are going to Albert hall. It's a museum and a historical monument both. And it is a really big one. I am ruined.

About getting ready, I am wearing this long Jaipur skirt with a matching scarf and a black top. Also my mirror worked the coolest thing I have ever seen jhumkis. God I cannot wait to see how they will look on me.

I ask Mishka, "Where are the earings you gave me last night?"

"I don't know" she replies.

"You don't know?"

"Well after I gave them to you, you were holding them and then you got drunk and passed out."

"And then?"

"Nishkarsh carried you to his ro-"

"What?"

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing "

"God you seriously. You have to tell me everything or I will end you"

"They are probably in his room " and she ran out of the room after saying this. Why the hell I can't remember anything? I have To. Ughh!

I knock on his door. He opens.

"Yes?"

"My earings must be in your room"

"Oh yes I found them. They are on the table. You can take them." He says and steps aside for me to enter the room.

I am so excited that as soon as I saw the earings, i started putting them on looking in the mirror.

While putting them on I accidentally dropped it. I was going to pick it up but he came and picked it up.

"Let me help you with them"

"Huh?" I am amazed and mesmerized at the same time and anyone can see it on my face very clearly.

He took it and began piercing it in my ear and I am just looking at him without saying anything. I am lost in the deep dark brown eyes again.

"Sorry about morning."

"About what?" And there my focus broke. I am thankful he said something. I am making it so freaking obvious.

"I didn't meant to make you cry."

"It's fine it's just my first day so I am having mood swings real bad. It's ok I also didn't meant to cry."

"I never want to make you cry." He says with a very sincere look on his face putting on the second earing. He forces a smile and I just come out of the room.

One sentence. 7 letters. Made my heart skip a beat and lose all my focus. This is the power of words. This is what just a single sentence can make a Person feel. 7 words made me feel several things. I didnt say anything after he said that. But he and I both know that we talked through the eyes a lot. Much more than words could express. Because even after words hold so much power, they are still incapable of conveying your feelings.

Love. This is a matter to explain which only the eyes are good at....