1

The bustle of the station brings a smile to my face

The bustle of the station brings a smile to my face. I arrived here after a couple of hours walk, on bike it would have been quicker but I don't have one of my own and I wouldn't take William's I think he would have killed me next time he sees me.

Oh yes, my brother does know of my departure a detail I failed to highlight. He is a sweet gentlemen with a big heart. But constantly had to live up to our parents expectations. He doesn't blame me for leaving just wishes for me to write to him. At least once a month.

I blend into the crowd drifting silently through unnoticed . A small ant in an army of people . The ticket collector stands at the gate puncturing holes in peoples tickets who seem to be queing to get in. I hand him my frail crumpled ticket that my brother brought me a couple of days ago when he last came home from London, the ticket collector punches a hole in it and I enter.

I relize the train is about to leave so I speed up. No need to be late.

Behind me there seems to be an argument occuring. Two women and one old and a old-ish man seem to be shouting at the porter basically begging to get onto the train. A little bit in front of them a young man with a hat pushed down on his head.

I leant againt the train in a easy manner pretending to be searching my pockets for something and I let the family pass who are still talking to the porter and two police men.

"What I want is an assurance that my son is on this train-" The younger women speaks being interrupted by one of the Police men "he's not on the train."

Ah, so there was either a runaway on the train. Or a child possibly got lost somewhere on the train while playing . I do like to observe.

The old-ish man interrupted again "Of course he is on the train, you simply haven't looked properly."

"Sir I have had my officers search this train from top to bottom!" The police man tries to ensure again.

"Darling perhaps you should just..." the old women tries to speak. Grasping onto what I can guess is her sons arm.

"Quite mother." The old ish man says harshly snatching his arm out of her grip. Working with force and a frown. A little bit rude if you ask me.

"He has the carriage drop here this morning, he must be here somewhere." What I am guessing the mother complains.

"We are not even sure that the darling boy is on the train." The old women says, her tone of voice is telling me something is off about her. "I am so sorry this is such a fuss." She speaks to the police men.

"The train must leave we are running extremely late!" The porter says walking off.

"You don't understand this is my son!" Cries the women. Oh so I was right she is the mother.

"It leaves now!" The porter says sterly.

As the panel of the train I am leaning on starts to vibrate as the kinetic energy builds up in the train, in preparation to move. I quickly slip into the train door sticking my head out of the window to continue to be nosy.