4

"Again Ester, lets go

"Again Ester, lets go." He says as we stand in our house's hall where dances and feasts are hosted. "Fists up."

My brother William instructs gripping my hand and moving them up Infront of my face. "Don't let your guard down because that is when someone will attack." He instructs way too full of himself "And don't be too afraid to hit me, I may be your brother but I can take a punch." He says smirking his mustache forming into a smile. 

We circle each other. Him smirking and me having a mischievous smile on my face.

"Just because you are my brother doesn't mean I will go easy on you, but taking a punch I am afraid I am not to sure." I say swinging a punch to his face which he blocks leaving his crown jewels free so I swing my leg back and kick.

I smile and laugh as he groans slipping towards the floor.

"Do you want to be an Auntie?" He shouts annoyed.

"Depends who the girl is..." I reply. He blushes and I laugh.

***

By the time nightfall hit we were all huddled around a fire of my and Enola's creation. Me, Enola and Tewksbury had all got changed. Enola in a soft pink dress that flows nicely and hugs her curves. Tewksbury had borrowed some of my boy clothes I had packed and now was in a soft blue t-shirt and navy trousers. 

Finally I changed into more of my brothers clothes, some light brown trousers which were soft and a white shirt which is quite big tucked into my trousers, a comfortable outfit to sleep in and travel in tomorrow.

We all help ourselves to the nice array of plants and mushrooms that Tewksbury had cooked for us all and I must say was surprisingly quite good.

"I have been thinking." Says Enola, causing me to mutter under my breath "Last time you thought we jumped off a moving train." This causes Enola to elbow me in the ribs a fake annoyed look on her face and Tewksbury to laugh loudly, causing the heat to rise in my cheeks.

I was lying, I think we all actually enjoyed jumping off a train, It was sort of liberating.

We were all beginning to understand each other more and even though we all withheld certain information about oursleves that didn't matter. Because there's is not many people you can save from getting murdered by jumping off a moving train with and not trust.