23

Tewksbury's mother was there, so I couldn't be seen with him, just because Lestrade was to stupid to recognize me doesn't mean others won't

Tewksbury's mother was there, so I couldn't be seen with him, just because Lestrade was to stupid to recognize me doesn't mean others won't. So we go separate ways, just until I break Enola out. Starting with the most reasonable source of aid. Edith.

So when I turn up at Edith's fighting tea shop and I see Sherlock and Edith talking through the gap of the door I am quite surprised.

"Enola's been arrested." Sherlock states.

"For why?" Asks Edith worry lacing her tone.

"What she has got tangled in, it may go wider than I thought. There is something about this case that..." Sherlock starts being cut off.

"Deduction alone will not solve." Edith finished.

"I may need your ... help." Sherlock asks.

I have had enough of waiting around. I know that William only agreed on letting Tewksbury and Enola that I was alive and to let them in on parts of the case. But Enola has been tangled up in this mess because of me, so the least I can do is get her out of it.

So before Edith can answer I strut through the door. "Edith, I believe I can help with that." Edith smiles widely in return.

"That you can." She says a smile widening on her features.

"Ester?" Asks Sherlock in a mixture of different types of shock.

"Sherlock." I say in response giving him a small nervous smile, would he be mad at my disappearance? I am not sure.

He awkwardly walks across the room stopping Infront of me. I stick out my hand for a handshake unsure of what he wants. Instead he hugs me, hard. Before pulling back sharply and clearing his throat.

"Don't you ever disappear again, you had both me and Enola very worried!" He scolds an annoyed look on his face.

"Sorry." I say bowing me head.

"Its okay." He sighs dropping his mean act "Just don't ever do that again, I view you as a little sister just as much as Enola is. I don't know you that well but I do know you are as Holmes as me and Enola are."

I smile happily, he is now my second protective brother. "Thank you Sherlock."

"Awww how sweet." Edith says sarcastically. "Now Sherlock get out of my training room, me and Ester have some planning to do."

***

We head to the carriage that Edith organized and I am shocked to see a curly haired women there. One that looks exactly like the older version of someone I know very well.

"Ah so you are the Ester Lyon." She smiles widely, a little crazily. But she seems nice. This is Enola's mum. That I am 100% sure about.

"Nice to meet you mam." I say shaking her hand.