9

That evening Enola and I are sat on our single beds that are next to each other with a bedside table in-between

That evening Enola and I are sat on our single beds that are next to each other with a bedside table in-between. Quickly remembering the book I swiped from the young lords treehouse, I climb out of bed moving to where I tucked it away in my trunk. I climb back into bed snuggling into the soft blankets.

"What do you have there?" Asks a tired Enola her voice sleepy.

"I have a feeling  I know where Tewksbury is." I say my voice also filled with sleep.

"You should have." A massive yawn between sentences from Enola "Told ... me .... soo.. ner." Her voice drifts of at the end of the sentence light snores replacing it.

I sigh closing the book with care before blowing out the candle and relaxing. "Goodnight 'Nola." I whisper. Before shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

***

The next morning me and Enola are up as the sun rises getting ready for the day. I told Enola about Tewksbury's plant book and she agreed that he was a smart boy and those pressed flowers had to be on that certain page for a reason.

I dress in a rather nice long sleeved white poufy top with a dark blue dress over the top and boots on my feet. As Enola dresses in a pale pink dress with her hair done nicely.

I sit on the bed and Enola plaits my hair and before we know it we are off towards the market

I sit on the bed and Enola plaits my hair and before we know it we are off towards the market. Towards Tewksbury.

I cannot help being excited as we draw nearer to the Market, looking around hoping to see Tewksbury among the crowd or looking at some perfectly arranged flowers.

Enola notices my constant looking and smirks at me wiggling her eyebrows causing me to get cross at her.

Until eventually we find his stall.

Enola takes my hand and we both stand Infront of him as he reaches down for a flower, not noticing our presence yet.

"I want four yellow flowers, two blue and a red one. I don't care about the breed any flower will do." Enola says firmly.

This makes the young lord turn around in shock at the sound of her voice. His eyes flutter over Enola and quickly find there way to me and take in my outfit. I guess I might look allot different dressed as I am supposed to be. A girl. A smile graces his handsome face and I cannot help but return it.