25

Me and Enola run around the corner and Grail appears with a gun shooting at us

Me and Enola run around the corner and Grail appears with a gun shooting at us. Me and Enola dodge the bullets before Enola grabs my arm pulling me into another corridor. A guard sees us and runs after us, me and Enola run up the stairs in the corner as Grail tries to shoot at us again still on our tails.

***

On the other side of the music hall Sherlock runs away from a guard who smiles evilly shooting at him. The bullet shoots into Sherlock's arm, he groans falling to the floor before quickly getting to his feet.

He runs away from the guard trying to get to Ester and Enola as he believes they need his help. But one of the guards corners him on the stage, hitting him, so Sherlock starts fighting back.

***

Meanwhile Tewksbury runs down some stairs desperately trying to get to Ester and Enola. But a guard corners him, he remembers the lesson from the carriage and tries to fight but fails miserably ending up getting punches in the face and thrown over a wall onto some tables.

The guard charges after him removing a sword from his belt and aiming it a Tewksbury. Swinging it at him.

"Tewksbury!" Sherlock shouts from the stage where he is fighting off even more guards, Sherlock throws him his own sword. Tewksbury catches it beginning to have a sword fight and this time not losing. His fencing skills finally becoming useful from his posh lifestyle.

***

Enola pulls me behind a curtain as we both hold our breaths as we hide, Grail enters the room his gun help high, I gasp and Enola grabs my hand squeezing it hard in fear. We try to stay quiet as he sneaks around but he eventually catches sight of us in a mirror shooting it shattering the glass.

Enola grabs me as he turns around looking at the real us. She drags me underneath dodging the bullets. Bessie is their scrunched up in a ball, we just gave away her hiding spot. Grail shoots another bullet at us and Enola's hand gets grazed.

"Run!" I shout to Bessie and she goes running off with the papers. 

Grail is quick to go after her aiming her gun. "No!" Me and Enola shout at the same time. I look around for something, anything to save Bessie life, a pocket knife on the floor, I grab it rolling out from under the table and swiping at Grail leg as he cries out in pain accidentally shooting the bullet in the wrong direction it missing Bessie by a meter.

Bessie however falls to the floor because of it, Grail then aims his gun at her once more. Me and Enola are quick to move standing protectively in between the gun and Bessie.

He cocks the gun trying to shoot at us but there are no more bullets left. Thank the Lord!

"Bessie!" Sarah shouts from the corner and Bessie quickly runs to her. Passing Enola the papers on her way out.

"Run!" I shout to both Bessie and Sarah, they just stand frozen in the corner. Obviously have never been to a life risking situation before.

"Run!!!" Enola shouts as well and the both of them go scurrying off.