21

That is how Enola finnds herself running through the busy streets of London with cops on her tail

That is how Enola finnds herself running through the busy streets of London with cops on her tail. Barely missing carriges and people. Before finally landing herslef in an alleyway with the cops blocking the only exit.

So she does the most reasonable thing when facing police officers. Raises her fists ready for a fight.

Enola punches one of the cops in the face before spinning around and climbing the boxes behind her to reach the drain pipe. Hoisting herself upwards and fighting off the cops at the same time. Enola finally makes it to the roof . She tiptoes along it before seeing a roof, with a window wide open.

She makes her way over but her foot slips causing her to fall of the side of the roof and cling onto a drain pipe that comes off of the roof with her weight only hanging on by a couple of screws.

***

There was allot of things that Sherlock could expect to happen on Monday morning, the post to come, the newspaper to be delivered or his new cake he ordered to arrive after he gave his sister his last slice of stale cake.

What Sherlock did not expect to see was his sister in breeches at his door. A worried look on her face.

"Are you okay what happened?" Sherlock asks worry filling his chest.

"I am fine, can I lay low here for a couple of hours?" Enola begs her eyes wide her head always glancing behind her to check if anyone if there.

"Of course, Come on in." Sherlock welcomes his sister allowing her in before checking if anyone else is following her and slamming the door shut.

He offers Enola a seat and prepares two cups of tea before finally sitting down oposite her.

"What the hell happened?" He asks but before he can continue there is a knock at his door. "Hide." He hisses at Enola leading her to a picture frame that has his case work on it and hiding her behind it. In a square in the wall, before going to answer the door.

Sherlock opens the door to find a very cheery Lestrade. "Lestrade, of Scotland Yard, you remmember me I hope."

Sherlock deadpans, purpously looking at him as if he didn't remmember. Of course he remmembers, he is Sherlock Holmes, he remmembers everyone.

"We are looking for your sister. She has caused a bit of trouble." Lestrade says confidently.

Sherlock sighs. Of course he already knew this and had his sister hiding in his picture frame, but Lestrade can't know that. So he lets Lestrade in to take a look around. Lestrade acts like a total fan girl and causes Sherlock to rolls his eyes many times. But if it takes being nice to Lestrade to hide his sister so be it.

Lestrade actually even takes one of his pipes. And it makes Sherlock shudder at the thought of what he is going to use it for.

He also admires Sherlock's fiddle and ends up searching into one of his cases which did not amuse Sherlock one bit. He is then forced to tell Lestrade information on his case to get information on his sister because he knows that Enola will not tell him herself.